Status: I did the writing, my brother did the editing

Kid Icarus: Pit the Fallen Angel of Light & Darkness

The True Nightmare of Pit’s Father

He woke up, saying “Whoa, What hit me?” “Son” a mysterious voice said. “Not now, I’m trying to… Hey who said that?” Then an adult Angel came by in his blackened toga and wings. “Dad, is that you? You look different.” Pit said. “Pit, my son, I have something to tell you. I’m really a Fallen Angel and your mother is a Goddess of Light, Palutena, you are the chosen one to become the Angel of Light and Darkness and my other son is a Fallen Angel, wanting to tear your wings off your back…” His father said. “What? You mean…” Pit said. “Yes, Kuro Pit is your brother.” Pit’s Dad said. “That’s not true! That’s IMPOSSIBLE!!!!” Pit cried sorrowfully. “It’s true, you are a half Fallen angel, half Risen Angel.” Pit’s father said. “No, no, please this can’t be possible.” Pit cried. “You are wrong, it is possible. You are certainly a Half Fallen angel, half Risen Angel. Look behind you.” His father said. Pit looked behind him, and gasped in sorrow and agony, he saw his feathers on his wings turned black. He then looked on his right and saw the orb on his shoulder turning purple. “Dad, help. Why are you doing this to me? What is happening to me? Ow! It hurts! Stop this!” Pit sobbed in pain as he transformed. “You are becoming one of your three true forms, next is a risen angel, and the last is a Were-Fallen/Risen Angel, Good-bye my son, we will meet again one day.” Pit’s father said, he created a portal and walked through. “Father, please wait, stop, help, help me, FATHER PLEASE!” Pit sobbed uncontrollably as his transformation completes.