Status: I did the writing, my brother did the editing

Kid Icarus: Pit the Fallen Angel of Light & Darkness

Pit’s Rise From The Dead

Pit woke up with his eyes turned red. His eyes were glowing redder until his coffin became roomier so he could sit up, and he coughed up blood on his hands and shook it off. He feels strange and places his hand on his head, and then a little gateway opens and closes, when he took his hand out of it, on his head, figuring out he can navigate through solid objects. He opened a gateway on his chest to see if he’s really alive, but when he felt his heart, he figured out his heart was zombified but still warm, he was still the same Pit he was when he was alive. He felt his blackened wings and his toga that turned purple and black. He felt invincible, so he tried to cut himself, but not a wound in sight. He also figured out his legs can change shape. He tested his ability by thinking about a naga, and they changed into naga legs and his legs changed back to normal. “Whoa! What’s happening to me?” Pit said his first words since he was revived. “Those must be the effects of that beam! I wonder if I can use the beam power?” He said as he created a dark orb and fired a beam. He smiled as he created a gateway from his coffin to Angel Land. He took Palutena’s bow that Palutena given him, let the angel rings reappear on his left wrist and went through. His hand burst through the ground and he climbed out of his grave. He took a deep breath of life. He saw th red rose Mafula left on his grave, picked it up, and smelled it and held it o his chest.