Status: I did the writing, my brother did the editing

Kid Icarus: Pit the Fallen Angel of Light & Darkness

One cure left…

Pit sat by a tree, depressed. “What’s happening to me?” Pit sobbed softly. He sensed someone approaching and looked back down at his hands. “Pit?” Palutena said, “Mafula was right, you are back, and the first angel to become a Fallen Angel but remain your old self. I know what to do.” “I don’t care, I’m a freak…” Pit said sadly. “But don’t you want to be changed back to your normal self?” Palutena said. Pit gasped with happiness. “You… can… change me back?” Pit said happily. “Yes, it’s a spell that will restore your former self, but the downside is that when you get really angry, your true form will be revealed, this also happens when you think about it and you are plunged into the darkness of night. You see Fallen Angels becomes stronger than normal, as their power increases ten-fold. The muscle mass is a dead give away that your power increased.” Palutena warned. “I’ll take that risk, just change me back, please.” Pit begged. Palutena nodded and chattered a spell. As she chattered a spell, Pit’s body felt strange and his wings turned white. He closed his eyes and his body was been engulfed in a cocoon of light. "That was not suppose to happen!" Palutena said. "What's happening to him?!?!" Mafula said.