Status: You just gotta learn to live....or die. Depends what stupid think you do. :)

Blind Date with the Boss

It's my doll!

"No! It's mine!" Molly whined as she tried jerking the doll out of her twin sister's hands.

"No, I had it first!" Kayley yelled loudly.

"Girls please! I need to finish this, Kayley you know that's Molly's so go find a new toy and Molly don't leave it laying around and she wouldn't have gotten it." Grace Partons yelled from her at-home office. Kayley ran into the room crying.

"You love her more than me!" Kayley cried.

"Now you know I love you both the same, I just know you like to steal things that belong to Molly. Give me a half an hour more of silence and I'll be able to take you girls to grandma's for a few hours. Ok?" Grace said, Kayley's eyes lit up and she ran out.

"MOLLY! WE HAVE TO BE QUIET!" Kayley yelled running out to her sister. Grace smiled and began to write her blog again. She worked for a big magizean company, she'd write about being a single parent and raising kids on her own.

At 19 Grace had thought she found Mr. Perfect. Too bad he turned out to be a complete ass. Everything was going fine, until Grace found out she was pregnant. Grace had never been so happy, it was Kevin Calvo who didn't like the news as much. He started treating Grace like a slave, and when the girls were born he'd have nothing to do with them. After a few more months Grace said enough was enough and sent him out onto the street. It was a few weeks later when a broken Grace learned Kevin had been cheating on her for the past year and a half with someone else. Just when things couldn't have gotten worse Grace lost the job she had at the time, and she was forced to move back home where her mother had no problem taking her and the twins in. Grace grew up with out a father so she knew she's have no problem raising the girls...as long as she had her mother to help her. After a few years Grace got a job at Indepent Magizeans and just a few short months later Grace was getting back on her feet and buying her perfect dream house. Two stories, white siding, black roof, a nice fenced in back yard, a big oak tree in front, a swing around porch. And the best thing was it had three bathrooms. Grace was getting everything she ever dreamed of, too bad one thing was missing...her perfect man. After so many bad days Grace wasn't sure if she wanted to date ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
ihrhghghjgjdsog.....yah