Status: You just gotta learn to live....or die. Depends what stupid think you do. :)

Blind Date with the Boss

Mistake?

Inhaling quickly Grace walked into the dinner and glanced around to find the place almost empty except for the couple of old men sitting next to each other on stools at the counter and a man sitting furthest in the back in a booth with his back to her. Hopefully this was her msytery date. She really didn't feel like dating an old fart.

Grace straightened out her shirt and put her head high and walked towards the man.

"Davion?" Grace asked aloud, the man turned around. Grace gasped and her eyes widened.

Davion Slivers, in high school he was every girls dream guy. Prefect smile, muscular, friendly, and not to mention sexy. Of course in high school Grace was shy as hell and tried everything to avoid Davion. Why? Well because she was so nervous when it came talking to him that she'd start to stutter and end up making a fool out of herself. After graduation Grace thought she'd never see him again, though the second she got a job at Independent Magizeans she was met face to face with him again, luckily he gave her an at-home job. 8 years later at least she can talk to him and not stutter.

"Grace?"

"Uh..maybe this was a mistake." Grace said starting to back away, Davion gave a confused look.

"Mistake?"

"I work for you! It just wouldn't work out!" Grace freaked out.

"Grace sit down spazz! Stop speaking loudly too."

"Ugh, I'm sorry. I should have thought it was you, I mean how many Davion's do I know here in Richmount County? Let alone Montana."

"Not quite the same Grace I remember from high school, that's good."

"How's that good?" she asked scooting into the booth across from Davion.

"You never talked to me. I always wanted to talk to you, but it was as if you had tried to avoid me." Davion said taking a sip of what was either water or Sprite.

"Oh hehe, yeah. So why exactly did you agree on going on a date with me? I have kids!"

"So? I have a dog."

"A dog? Kids are way different then canines!"

"You feed them, water them, clean up after them. Teach them manners. Not that much different."

"Ugh, fine." Grace said with a smile.

"So how many kids do you have?"

"Twins, two girls. Molly and Kayley. Kayley's older and Molly is younger by nine minutes."

"Ah twins. My cousin's are twins. Though one's a girl and the other is a boy. Jackie's the oldest and she's the badass between the two."

"Kayley's deffinitely the trouble maker, Molly's more like what I used to be, it takes her forever to warm up to somebody."

"How old are they?"

"Seven."

"Where's the father?"

"Dead for all I care."

"Oh, bad guy huh?"

"A complete asshole, I really don't want to talk about him right now."

Alright, that's fine. What do you want to talk about?"

"What made you want to go on this date?"

"Who knows, what made you show up?"

"My mother, she said just to go and see what you were like and that if I didn't like you I could leave."

"Ah, so if you leave I know you didn't like me?" he asked, Grace smiled.

"Exactly!"
♠ ♠ ♠
MwHAHAHA...Ahh crap