Status: Comment (:

Drive Fast or Die Slow

T W O

Chapter Two;

Kirsten’s P.O.V

“What?!” I yelled, once my mother told me that we would be moving to Germany, “How could you do this to me?! You know how much living here means to me!” I yelled, while letting a few tears slip.

“I’m sorry Kirsten, but your father got a job promotion that he couldn’t turn down.” My mom tried to sympathize.

“That’s great for him! Can’t I stay here? I could live with Makenzie; you know that her parents would be okay with it!” I pouted.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Makenzie’s family is moving to Germany also!” My mom cheered, since she was best friends with Makenzie’s mom.

I sighed, “Well gee whiz mom, thanks for letting me in on the info.” I rolled my eyes.

She grinned, “Sure, now go pack!”

I ran up my stairs quickly, so I could call Makenzie. I reached my room that had the brightest green paint on the walls that I could find. I grabbed my phone and noticed that the battery was a zero.

“Shit,” I muttered, and plugged my phone in the wall with its charger attached. I decided that I might as well start packing while my phone was charging. I grabbed one of my suitcases and opened my closet door. I figured that Makenzie was doing the same thing right about now.

I got a couple of shirts and packed them away after folding them. I realized that my sense of style is nothing like Makenzie’s, she was more of a scene/ emo type of dresser. She never cut, and people just stereo typed her by the way she dressed.

But me, I don’t really have a stereo type for the way I dress. I could wear a dress one day and a pair of skinny jeans the next. I was a mixture of just about everything.

Before I realized what happened, I finished packing, “Wow, that was quick,” I muttered to myself.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 1 in the morning. I shrugged, because I knew that Makenzie would still be up. I grabbed my phone and pushed the buttons that I knew so well.

“Hey, bitch.” Makenzie answered.

I laughed, “Hey hoe. So can you believe we are actually moving to Germany?”

“I know, its gonna be weird.” She sighed.

“Why?”

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I don’t speak German!” She laughed.

I chuckled, “Yeah that might pose a problem. What time are your parents getting you up?” I asked her.

She sighed, “Like five. We leave for the air port at like, six I think.”

I groaned, “Great that means I’m getting up at five too.”

“Well, maybe we have seats next to each other on the plane,” I could practically hear Makenzie shrug through the phone.

“Hopefully.” I said.

“Well, I am going to go finish my movie. Talk to you tomorrow.”

“Okay, bye.” I said, and then hung up.

I sighed, and threw myself back on my bed. I looked at my bare walls, and empty shelves. This was the only room and home I had ever known, how was I going to deal with moving to a new house, and a new country?

I closed my eyes, and fell asleep quickly.