Status: Comment (:

Drive Fast or Die Slow

F O U R

Chapter Four;
Kirstens P.O.V

I opened my eyes, and noticed that my head was lying on Makenzie’s shoulder. I sat up, and wiped the spittle of drool that came out of my mouth. I did it quickly, because if Kenz saw it, she would just sit there and laugh at me. I looked at the watch on Kenzie’s iPod which was lying stilly in her hand.

11:29 A.M

I groaned, how long was this flight anyways? I saw a stewardess coming around with drinks and a cookie. I cheered internally, and I knew that Kenz would want a cookie. But I planned on being a bit evil right about now.

“Excuse me miss. Would you like a drink and a cookie?” The stewardess asked me, arriving next to my seat.

“Yes please. Can I please have a Dr. Pepper. Also, I was wondering if I could have one for when my best friend wakes up?” I asked sweetly, turning on the charm that worked on pretty much every adult.

“Sure sweetheart, what drink would your friend like?”

“A Dr. Pepper also.” I grinned, and thanked her when she handed me two soda cans and two chocolate chip cookies. I place one pair of the snacks on Kenzie’s tray just until the stewardess walked away.

I munched on my cookie, and drank my soda quietly. I wonder what it is going to be like in Germany. Will it be freezing cold? Or will it be hot? Maybe it will always be rainy, I love the rain. I grabbed my iPod from my carryon bag and plugged my head phones in. I also grabbed the music book that my parents gave me, for the ‘I’m sorry’ gifts. I liked writing lyrics, and the guitar part to go along with it.

Kenz was the singer that I wrote all of these songs for. We had hoped one day to become famous, but I didn’t really think that was possible. But hey, what happens, happens I guess. I finished my soda and threw it away when a different steward came around with the rolling trash can. I had always wanted to ride in one of those…

I grabbed Kenzie’s soda and cookie, and put them in my belly. I burped once I had finished. Surprisingly, Kenz woke up from my loud burp. I blushed when I saw a bunch of the other plane passengers were glaring at me.

“Sorry.” I said to everyone. Kenz just laughed at me.

“Hey! Did you get me a cookie and soda?” She pouted seeing the empty cookie bag and soda can on my tray.

I lied through my teeth, “The lady wouldn’t give me extra’s, since you were sleeping.”

“Well, pooper scooper.” She muttered.

“Did you enjoy your cookie’s and soda’s girls?” The stewardess asked, coming up with the other trash can. I blushed as Kenz glared at me.

“This loser ate and drank my treats.” Kenz flicked my arm.

The stewardess just laughed, “Here you go.” And then she handed Kenz three cookies and two soda’s. My mouth dropped open, and Kenzie laughed at me.

“Suck’s to be you, huh?”

“Yes it does.” I pouted, but soon got over it as I looked out the window to see clouds so white, it looked like an angel’s wings.

Kenz and I joked around and laughed about the stupidest things, for practically the rest of the ride to Germany. We were best friends, and that’s what best friends do right? After the plane started to land, my stomach got uneasy. I grabbed Kenzie’s hand, because she knew how I didn’t land well when I was in a plane.

“Oh calm down you big baby!” Kenz rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, coming from the girl who wasn’t in a plane crash.” I stuck my tongue out.

When I was about 11 my aunt was taking me to Six Flags, and we had to get in a plane to go to the one that I wanted to go to. While we were landing, I rushed to the bathroom to puke before anyone could stop me.

Something went wrong with the plane, and it nose dived into the ground.

There were four survivors, I was one of them, only because I went to the bathroom.

“Sorry.” Kenzie muttered.

“Its fine, Kenz.” I shrugged, and before I knew it the plane was on the ground.

I sighed, and then we stood up.

“Girls! Welcome home!” My dad said, as we walked out of the air port.

“Home…” I muttered to myself.

“Yeah right,” Kenzie said, just as skeptical as I was.