Status: Comment (:

Drive Fast or Die Slow

N I N E

Makenzie’s POV

“Oh, it’s that time of month isn’t it?” Jesse asked with a wink. I was currently having a video chat with Jess and apparently I’m acting pissy so he automatically decided that I’m on my period. Which I’m not, let’s get that straight.

“No, you asshole!! Not that I’d tell you if I was anyways.” I exclaimed as I covered my face with my fringe, trying to conceal my blush.

“Ok, ok. No need to yell.” He replied holding his hands up in defense.

I rolled my eyes. It’s almost 11 here which means that it’s been almost 4 hours since Kirsten ran off. She hasn’t come back yet and I’ve texted her like a bajillion times and she hasn’t replied. I really hope she’s alright.

I sighed. “Hey, don’t worry. I’m sure Kirst is fine.” Jesse said. I had told him everything that had happened today from meeting Bill and Tom to the fiasco at dinner.

“Yeah, I know. I just can’t help but worry. I mean she is my best friend and all.” I minimized the video chat and logged on to my facebook.

“Hey!! I thought I was your best friend.” I could tell he was pouting even though I had minimized the screen and couldn’t see his face.

“You’re my best guy friend.” I put a lot of emphasis on the word guy.

“Ok, just making sure.” I could tell he was grinning.

After scrolling through status messages and a shitload of become a fan things I decided to log out of facebook. There are only so many things to become a fan of and when there’s no one to talk to online facebook is pretty damn boring! I unminimized the video chat and started to laugh my ass off.

You see, Jesse must have figured that I wasn’t paying attention since I hadn’t said anything for the past five minutes and he was currently dancing around his room in his SpongeBob boxers blasting Hannah Montana. He must have heard me laughing because he turned back towards the web cam and screamed.

“Holy shit, I thought you left the room or something!!” He exclaimed.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I questioned in between laughs.

“Ummm, dancing?” He said. It came out more as a question than a statement.

“No shit Sherlock. Why are you dancing around in your boxers blasting Hannah Whoretana?”

“Uhhh, because I’m bored and I wanted to annoy Ally.” Ally was his older sister. She’s a freshman in college and absolutely hates all things Disney. She is also one of mine and Kirst’s other best friends.

I laughed. “She’s gonna kill you. Oh and do you mind putting some clothes on.”

“You know you like what you see.” He said with a smirk.

A slight blush crept on my cheeks thankfully my fringe was still covering my face. “Yeah, in your dreams.”

“I dream about you all the time babe.”

“I’m sure you do, but I would prefer not to hear about your sexual fantasies. Especially not if they involve me.”

“Aww man, that’s just too bad because I was going to tell you about this one I had last night. It was amazing and damn the way you moaned my—“

“LALALALALA I’m not listening!!” I exclaimed covering my ears.

He chuckled. “Kenz, you can uncover your ears. I was just kidding.”

I looked at him suspiciously and slowly took my hands away from my ears. He rolled his eyes at me and laughed. “You’re so weird sometimes, Kenzie.”

“That’s why you love me!!” I exclaimed in a sing-song voice.

He looked down and muttered something. It sounded a lot like “More than you think.” I expected I wasn’t supposed to hear it though so I pretended not to. I didn’t say anything, instead I yawned.

“Someone’s tired.” He finally said.

I flipped him off in response and he chuckled. “Maybe you should get some sleep. I’m sure it’s getting late over there and you’re still jetlagged.” He said.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea.” I said with a laugh.

“Night Kenzie Kinz.” He said using my nickname that only he could call me.

“Night, Jess.”

As I signed out I could have sworn I heard him whisper, “I love you.” Although, it’s probably just me hallucinating or something.
I went and grabbed a black tank top and a pair of black pajama pants that said New York all over them and went into the bathroom and changed. I put my hair up into a messy pony tail and then headed over to my bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.

It couldn’t have been more than a couple minutes later when I heard yelling downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please.