Love at First Sight

Stranger

Without a doubt I was in love. How could I not be? He was the most amazing guy I ever laid eyes on. Not only was he absolutely gorgeous but he was also intelligent and sweet, not something you find in guys these days. The only issue is he doesn't even know I exist, hell I don't even know his name. How can I love him then? Simple, it was love at first sight.

I remember the first time I saw him as clearly as if it were yesterday. It was three weeks ago, on a Tuesday, he came in and ordered a regular coffee then took a seat in a dark corner. It's been like that everyday since so far.

"Kaydence stop staring off into space and get back to work!" demanded my boss.

"Yes sir!" I mock solute.

He rolls his eyes and me but smiles nonetheless. "Just get to work."

The rest of the day passed by quickly. Before I knew it it was time to close and he was still here. As much as I wish I didn't have to ,since it was only me, I had to be the one to tell him to leave.

"Excuse me sir but it's closing time."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realize it was so late." he said shooting me an apologetic smile.

"Yeah sorry. If it makes you feel any better I'll throw in a free coffee for the go."

He laughed and said thanks as he began to throw his things into his bag. While he was doing that I was pouring coffee into two cups, one for him and one for me. I was tried to drag it out the best I could without seeming like a creep just to be around him a few seconds longer.

I watched him out of the corner of my eye as I was putting sugar into my own coffee. He was defiantly by far the most adorable guy I ever seen in my life! When he came up to the counter to get his coffee he flashed me another smile causing my heart to be a little bit faster.

"Thanks again for the coffee." he said as he took the coffee I handed to him. Our fingers brushed for second sending a shock through my body.

"No problem."

He smiles at me one last time, nodding his head in my direction before exiting the shop. I watched as he left wishing I could have gone with him and hating myself for forgetting to ask his name. Sighing I put a lid on my coffee, turn off the lights, lock the door, and head home to my apartment across the street.

~*~

A whole month has past and I haven't seen him since that night. Each day I hate myself more and more for not at least getting his name. I just wish I could go back in time and make a better impression. I can't though so I just waste my days dreaming of the no name stranger I feel so much for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I keep this a one shot or continue it?