Love at First Sight

Ending

When I looked up my eyes met two beautiful brown ones. I had to hold back the squeal of delight that rose in me. Just seeing him in front of me made me forget about everything I was feeling earlier. Some how I just knew that he came to see me as soon as he could.

“Well hello.” I say blushing.

He shot me one of his breathtaking crooked smiles. “What did you think I forgot about you?

“Yes actually.”

“I’m hurt, How could you possibly think I would forget about a girl as beautiful as you?” he asks holding a hand to his heart in mock hurt.

“Oh so you’re only here cause you think I’m beautiful? I see how it is.” I tease.

“Well why else would I?”

He laughed as I reached over the counter to playfully push him. “You can leave then.”

“I’m sorry. “

“No sorrys, leave.” I tell him.

“Aw come on Kaydence I was only joking. You know I’m here for other reason besides your beauty, stop being so vain.” He teases.

“I am not vain!”

We both started laughing but it was cut short when my boss came out from the back. “ Excuse me sir but we’re about to close. Everything is already put away.”

“Oh that’s fine I was only here to pick up Kaydence for a late dinner.” William replies wrapping an arm around me.

I smile at my bosses obvious shock and slide my own arm around Williams slim waist. “That’s right I totally forgot about it.” I say leaning my head against his chest for show.

“Well in that case go ahead and leave, I’ll close myself.” My boss says smiling at us.

“Thanks.”

With that William and I make our way out the door. It wasn’t until he began to lead me into IHOP that I realized he wasn’t joking.

“Next time you decide to take me out I’d appreciated if you let me know before hand.” I say as we take us seats.

“Well I would normally but I forgot to ask for your number last time I saw you. So if you could just give me it things would be much easier.” He says shooting me another dazzling smile.

I laugh and grab a pen out of my purse before writing my number on a napkin. I handed it to William. “Here ya go.”

“Thanks.” He says folding it and putting it in his pocket.

“No problem, but you know it’s only fair to get yours in return. Don’t worry though I won’t sell it on eBay until I’m super broke.”

He hands me his as the waiter arrived. Once we placed our orders we began just talking about random things. After about an hour Annabell called thinking I’d been murdered since I forgot to call her. When I hung up William stayed quiet as if deep in thought.

“What are you thinking about?” I ask curiously.

“Well honestly I was think what would be a good way to ask you to be my girlfriend.” He replies seriously.

“Did you think of any?” I ask flirtatiously.

“Yeah there’s one I really like.”

“And what’s that?” I ask.

He took my hands in his and looked me straight in the eyes. “Kaydence Matthews, Will you be my girlfriend?”

“I’d love to.”

I got a glimpse of another smile before his lips collided with my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End