Status: active

Destination : Unknown

Chapter 1

Skye was dreaming again...as usual. She was tossing and turning, the sheets all crinkled at the foot of the bed. She was trying to fight this mysterious man in her dream, that always seemed to hunt her at night. The dream was always the same, night after night, and it was starting to bother her.

It would start with her arriving at school. It was just like any other day at a typical highschool. She would go through the day, as she always would, until she reached her third period class. There, as she entered the room, she would pick the seat right next to the door. She would start on her schoolwork, when suddenly the panic alarm would sound throughout the school. Everyone would rush to pick up their stuff, when the door would be shoved open. In her dreams, she could never see the man clearly. He would just be a dark shadowy figure standing in the doorway. This bothered her the most, she really wanted to find out who this man was.

Brrriinnngg!!!!! Briiinnggg!!!! Sounded her alarm. Groggily, she reached over to hit the snooze button.

"Skye wake up! You don't want to be late for school." Her mother would shout every morning. She had never been late before, so why would she start now? She didn't like her parents very much. They always bugged her about the smallest things. It's like she had to be this perfect daughter from a fairy-tale. But no one was perfect, and she wished her parents would get that through their tiny heads.

"I'm up!" She yelled.

After making up her bed so her mother would not fuss, she made her way over to her closet. She picked out a pair of skinny jeans and her favorite band tee. She also wore her favorite pair of shoes - the converse she had owned for years. The were a little ratty but she didn't care. They still looked good, and as long as she could walk around without her toes exposed, she was fine. She made her way to the bathroom, did the whole hygene routine, then made her way downstairs.

"I made some breakfast for you hunny." Her mom said with the extremely bright smile that Skye hated.

"Thanks but I'm not hungry. I'm just gonna grab a gronola bar and leave." She told her.

After grabbing the gronola bar, she made her way down the hall to the front door, grabbing her backpack .
She began making her way down the street toward the school. She could see it in the distance, with it's big buildings and large windows. When she reached the parking lot, she took a big breath, and prepared herself for the day ahead.

She hated school, and the students that attended it. Except for the few friends that she had.

Sighing, she took a deep breath, and made her way down the narrow halls. Getting her biology books from her locker, she made her way to her first period class.