Status: active

Destination : Unknown

Chapter 2

Skye made her way through the students, and arrived at her first period class. She took her seat that was convenietly located right beside the window.

This was the most boring class she had, so she took out her notebook and began to scribble. Her biology teacher never said anything that was worth listening to, and most of her students used the time to catch up on their sleep.

When the bell finally rang, she hurried on to her 2nd-period class. In the hallway her friend Beth stopped her.

"Do you think you can hang out this weekend with me and Chase?"

"I'll try. You know I never get a chance to go anywhere because of my parents." She said rolling her eyes.

"Well me and Chase will come and rescue you! Even if we have to sneak you out." Said Beth with her signature grin.

"Good luck with that."

"Don't worry. School's almost out anyway. I bet we'll have alot of time to hang out together."

"Maybe. Look, I don't want to be late again so i'll see you after school. Meet me in our usual spot."

"Alright. Later! " Beth gave her a tight hug before running down the hall to make it to class on time.

Skye walked into her math class and found a seat in the back of the room. She made sure to pay attention in this class because it was one of her worst subjects. Mr. Johansen made them do a lot of work, but he was good at teaching. He always offered after school study sessions but not many people took him up on the offer. Who wants to stay after school and work on math anyway?

Brringgg!

"Make sure to study for your test tomorrow!" Mr. Johansen screamed as the students basically ran out of the classroom.

"See you tomorrow Mr. Johansen." Said Skye before she walked into the crowded hallway, not knowing that this would be the last time that she would see him.

The day was nearly over and Skye couldn't wait for the weekend. She really wanted to hang out with Beth and Chase. She rarely got a chance to go anywhere, let alone hang out with friends so this would really cheer her up after a tough week.

Making her way down the hall she quickly grabbed her English books from her locker and made her way to Mrs. Jones's class.

She took a seat nearest the door and began copying the notes from the board. This was one of her best subjects. The teacher directed them to start their newest reading assignment, and with a sigh, everyone took out their books. Suddenly, right after they had began reading, the panic bell sounded.

The students rushed to make their way to back of the classroom to huddle until the alarm silenced. For years, the school had made them do practice drills in case of any danger. No one ever took them seriously though, and at this moment all of the students looked confused.

Through the scratchy intercom, the principle demanded everyone to lock all doors and close all windows. Mrs. Jones quickly closed the gaint windows that lined the far wall then started to make her way to the door.

The whole time, Skye was stuck to her seat, remembering her dream. She began to panic and stared at the door waiting for something to happen. Mrs. Jones was an old woman and was moving way too slow for Skye's liking so she quickly got up and reached for the handle. Right before the door was fully closed, a foot suddenly appeared and stopped it. She struggled to keep him from entering but the door was pushed open, and right before her eyes was standing a young man, dressed in all black, holding a gun in his hands aimed right at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you guys like it so far??
Sorry it's so short.
I stopped writing it for a while because I thought no one was interested but I'm gonna give it another try (:

Comment please?