Sequel: Postcards From...
Status: Re-written

The Club Is Open Until 8:00Pm

Monet |mo'na|
Monet, Claude (1840–1926), French painter. A founding member of the Impressionists (his painting Impression: Sunrise [1872] gave the movement its name), his fascination with the play of light on objects led him to produce series of single subjects painted at different times of day and under different weather conditions, such as the Haystacks series (1890–91) and Rouen Cathedral (1892–95). Among his most famous paintings are the Waterlilies series, which he began in 1899 and which occupied him for the rest of his life.


Monet Du Pont is nothing like the famous discoverer of impressionism. She's not an "astounding" artist like he was, In fact, she doesn't even like to draw that much, and she's not very popular. She hasn't had a real mother since her biological one, Lynnea Du Pont, put her up for adoption when she was 5. She lets everyone believe that Steve and Joanne Stevens are her real parents. Only her friends know that they're fosters. She is a Freshman at Belleview Senior High School and prefers fritos.

Gerard Way is the lead singer of American Rock band, My Chemical Romance. So far they have released 2 well-selling albums and they have just released their 3rd album, The Black Parade. Now their touring it's Promotional World Tour. Right now, they are involved with the tour's Europe leg and then they are starting the North America leg in April.

2009/10 Copyrighted © to Kyle/The Gravestyles
Any and all real individuals who appear as characters in "The Club Is Open Until 8:00pm" are used without permission. All copyrights to those characters apply. No profit is being made in writing this fan fiction.