Sequel: Postcards From...
Status: Re-written

The Club Is Open Until 8:00Pm

Quinze

Gerard's POV

I could easily see from where I was standing on stage that Ray was eagerly awaiting, anticipating his guitar solo in the song. I was singing the verse right before the solo when Frankie swung his guitar and almost hit me.

“They say all teenagers scare the living shit outta me,
they could care less as long as somebody bleeds.
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose,
maybe they’ll leave you alone but not me.”

Ray’s solo kicked in and he was enjoying it greatly. During the solo, I moved around the stage, glancing at the dozens of faces not even 20ft. away. Being mostly girls, they all looked way different. I saw one with a strange-yet-cool birthmark over her left eye; one with metallic yellow and green braces covering her teeth. Most of the girls were sporting the black stripe over the eyes from Revenge.

“All together now! Teenagers scare the living shit outta me.
They could care less as long as someone’ll bleed.
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose,
maybe they’ll leave you alone but not me.”

I repeated the ending chorus and went onto the next song. When the set was over, we all said goodbye to the wonderful audience and headed backstage. Frankie pointed out that something was up with security.

One of the bouncers for the club was talking with two girls that had someone gotten back here. One was blonde, the other and shorter of the two, had blue hair. “Do you not hear me screaming ‘ow’ over here?!” The bouncer walked away after blondie yanked her bag away from him.

Frankie and I walked over the see what had happened. “Everything alright?” Frankie asked. Blondie looked at us. She had a bleeding cut on her forehead that Blue had turned away from.

While Frankie was helping blondie with her cut, I checked out Blue who was over by all the equipment. Her eyes were closed and she tried to settle her breather. “You alright?” I asked greatly concerned. She nodded and swallowed hard while doing so.

I waiting until she was look at me until I asked again. She waited a few second s before doing anything like that, but she eventually glimpsed up at me. I offered her a smile to let her know it was safe. She just looked away. “You mind if I call you Blue?” She shook her head. She seemed sickly. Maybe it was the blood that got to her. “Blue it is.” I chuckled to get her talking at least. Her friend came over. I heard her name was Imogene. “You alright Moe?” Blue shook her head. “No.”

Imogene’s phone started to beep. She swore and checked the screen. “Dude, we were supposed to meet my sis like ten minutes ago.” She said. They starting getting ready to leave, grabbing all their things and heading towards the backdoor. Imogene making Blue laugh with a joke. Cute.

“They seem nice.” Frankie said. He nudged my arm with his elbow. Apparently I was staring at something. “They do.” I smiled back. Someone from the other room declared coffee was ready. Yes. I Need coffee.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOO HOOOO.

I know it's been like FOREVER since I last updated but I just had the most awesome summer. I spent it with my uncle in Maine and he lives like out in the boonies so no internet. Not so bad but I didn't like the fact that I couldn't use my phone.

But I'm back and writing and hopefully senior year will be loads better than last!!!!!!!