Status: Completed <3

You're Flying

Angel

The tension between Donnie and I is unbearable. It’s been a week and it’s getting so bad that I am practically living at Quince’s. I leave late, get home late, and wake up late just so I won’t see Donnie.

He was pretty shocked and kind of mad when I broke up with him. I can’t blame him. Our relationship seemed to be going well and I just broke it off. I just wish that he would stop bringing people over. I just know he’s trying to make me jealous, it isn’t working, but it is annoying.

I sigh and quickly exit the apartment. I want to go see Dom ASAP! I’m in the mood for cuddling so I hurry to their apartment and run up to the door. I use my extra key to unlock it and I swing it open. I see Quince and Dom sitting on the couch, watching TV.

I smile and run in to give them both a hug. I almost kiss Dom but stop because I remember Quince has no idea that we’re dating.

I take a seat between them. I feel Dom’s fingers brush against mine. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers between us. Quince is talking about something, but I’m not really paying attention. I’m thinking about telling Quince we’re dating.

I look at Dom and lean up to whisper into his ear, “Should we tell him?”

“We’ll have to eventually,” he replies.

“Hey, what are you two whispering about?” Quince asks, nudging me in the side with his elbow.

Dom rubs the back of my hand with his thumb. It’s relaxing and I sigh. This is the best time to tell Quince, he’s in a good mood.

“Quince…I need to tell you something.”

He frowns and asks, concerned. “What is it?”

I giggle and say, “It isn’t anything bad I promise.”

He sighs in relief and before he can speak I do. “Dom and I are dating.”

Silence follows what I had to say. I bite my bottom lip and scoot back closer to Dom. I can feel him, he’s about as tense as I am waiting for some type of reaction. Finally, after what felt like an eternity and than some…

“What! Are you friggin’ serious? Dom, you touch my brother inappropriately I swear I’ll-”

“Quince, shut up!” I holler, punching him hard in the chest. He whines and rubs it with a pout, but he shoots Dom a glare before looking back down at me. “We’ve been together for a week, by the way.”

His jaw drops and he screams for a second time. “You’ve got to be kidding! Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I was scared you’d eat me,” Dom interjects, hiding behind me.

Quince sighs and grumbles, “If you hurt him Dom you know the consequences.”

Dom squeaks in response. I just roll my eyes and stand up, pulling Dom with me. He looks at me curiously because I’m dragging him towards the door. Answering his question before he has time to ask I speak, “We’re going out.”

“Out? Where?”

“Out,” I reply teasingly. He whines from behind me, but quiets down when we get in the car. The two of us end up singing along to the songs we like on the radio until we arrive at the mall where I drag him to the cinema.

“What do you want to see?” He asks.

I shrug. “I have no idea.”

He chuckles and finds us something to watch. He pays for our way in and I pay for snacks. We find ourselves a seat, obviously in the back. I mean, come one, we’re alone…in the dark…in the movie theatre, who doesn’t think about making out when they’re in that kind of situation?

Exactly.

The lights dim and the commercials come on. I comment on the ones I want to see and tell Dom to keep them in mind. He laughs and kisses just below my ear. “Sure thing, babe.”

I turn my head and pout. “You missed.”

“Oh?” He smirks. “I’m sorry.”

I smile at the feel of his lips crashing against my own. The kiss definitely isn’t soft, but I’m perfectly ok with that. Our lips move together perfectly. As cliché as it sounds, they fit like a puzzle and I reach up to run my fingers through his hair.

His hand is gripping my hip, his thumbs rubbing soothing circles into my side. We pull apart and I quickly move to sit in his lap to continue what we have started.

I wrap an arm around his neck and another around his mid section. His hands stay locked on my hips. His tongue runs across my bottom lip. I smile into the kiss and pull his tongue into my mouth, sucking on it. I can hear the groan in the back of his throat.

Our tongues battle, trying to explore the other‘s mouth. I grip his hair and thrust my hips down into his. He tightens his hold on my hips and pushes his tongue into my mouth to explore every little part.

I continue to thrust my hips down into his, loving the sounds he gave me. The two of us pull apart panting. I press my hand against his chest and gasp, “W-We should s-stop.”

I don’t exactly want people to hear us…besides, what if we get too carried away? I refuse to have sex in a theatre.

Dom whines, but agrees. I turn in his lap so I can face the screen. He snuggles his head into the back of my neck and I sigh.

It’s so nice to have him finally holding me…why didn’t we do this sooner?
♠ ♠ ♠
100 comments and we only need one more person to have 100 subscribers!
=D
I love you all <3333

Comment&Subscribe?