Status: Completed <3

You're Flying

Angel

It’s been 9 days since Dom told me he’d try, but just three days ago he went out and got drunk. It wasn’t as bad as normal, but he still did it. I don’t know if I should trust him or not. I really want to, but Dom has always been an alcoholic. How do I know if he’ll really try?

On the way home I’m praying that he isn’t drunk. I’m praying that I don’t get home to find him gone. I just want us to have a normal relationship. I just want him as my own. Is that too much to ask for?

I reach the apartment and stand outside the door. I reach for the knob and sigh in relief when it’s unlocked. I open the door to see Dom sitting on the couch, flipping the remote over in his lap. The atmosphere between us has been a bit weird for the last three days and we both know why.

I’m mad at him for drinking. He’s mad at me for being mad at him for drinking. Get it?

“Hey,” I whisper, shutting the door and locking it. I kick my shoes off and head towards the kitchen even if I feel his eyes on me.

“Angel,” Dom calls, but I ignore him and pull out the needed ingredients to make brownies. I really feel like eating chocolate. “Angel, babe, please talk to me.”

I frown and say, “I am talking to you.”

“No you’re not!” He shouts, grabbing me and spinning me around to face him. “We’ve hardly talked for three days! I told you I’m going to try. I told you that! Don’t you trust me?”

Wasn’t I thinking that just this morning and didn’t I admit to myself that I didn’t? How can I tell him that though? What can I possibly say that won’t piss him off?

“No,” I answer and quickly look down because I feel his hands tighten on my shoulders. “I wish I could Dom…but you love alcohol, obviously more than anything else. Why would you give it up for me?”

“Because I care about-”

“No you don’t!” I holler, shoving him hard. He hits into the island and glares angrily at me. “All you care about is getting your damn alcohol. You don’t care about me. I’m not the love of your life, that damn alcohol is! I’m not stupid, so stop playing me!”

“I do care, Angel! I swear I do, please just give me some time. I promise I’ll try. I am trying, I normally drink everyday and I haven’t touched it in 3 days! Don’t I get credit for that?” Dom screams back at me.

I shake my head. I really do want to forgive him, but he did get drunk 3 days ago. I did say it wasn’t as bad as usual, but it was still bad. How can I just forgive him for that?

“No,” I answer, shaking my head angrily. “I just…need some air.”

I go to leave, but Dom reaches out and grabs my hand. He pulls me back into his arms and kisses me angrily. I shiver in his arms and throw my arms around his neck, kissing back the same way.

Dom and I stumble into the hall. He pushes me against the wall and desperately fumbles to open his door while kissing me. At the sound of the ‘click’ he opens the door and we make our way into his room, our hands roaming, groping anything and everything we can.

It’s frustration that we’re trying to get rid of. I know this is wrong, this is so wrong, but it feels so good so how and why can I stop?

Shirts and pants are removed and thrown aside. Dom pushes me back onto the bed and works his way between my legs. I run my fingers up his chest, my thumbs playing with his hardening nipples. Dom groans and brings his hips down onto my own. I growl in the back of my throat and run my hands down his back to his ass where I took a handful and brought his hips back against my own.

Dom rocks his hips against my own. He runs his hands up my side while slamming his hips against my own. The feel of his erection rubbing against my own made me shiver with need.

Dom grabs the elastic band of my boxers and works them down my hips. He kisses down my throat, biting my collar bone. That’s definitely going to leave a mark, but right now I don’t really care.

I hear a soft ‘pop’ from beside me and I turn my head to see Dom coating his fingers. We really shouldn’t be doing this because this all started with that fight. Dom just kissed me like that because he was angry and didn’t want me to leave. I just kissed him like that because I was angry with him.

I know we shouldn’t do this, but…

Dom presses a finger against my entrance before pushing it pass my ring of muscles. I curse at the uncomfortable feeling but Dom takes my mind off the second finger that he works inside me by grabbing my cock with his other hand.

I groan in the back of my throat and desperately thrust into his hand. He runs his thumb across my slit and pumps my shaft while still scissoring me. My toes curl and hands clutch the sheets while I wither beneath him.

“Are you ready?” He asks, his voice huskier than before. I can feel his head pressing against me and I answer with a nod of my head. “I’m sorry…I can’t hold back.”

Dom throws both my legs over his shoulder and thrusts inside me. I clutch the sheets desperately trying to grasp onto something that felt real. My eyes roll back into my head at the immense pleasure of having Dom inside me. Dom pulls out before slamming back in, hitting my prostate immediately.

I scream out in ecstasy and thrust back, wanting him to get deeper.

“Harder!“ I scream and Dom grunts in response. His already heated pace only picks up and I feel like everything around us stop. Only this pleasure that Dom is able to give me existed to me.

It feels like fire is enveloping my entire being until it decides to coil in the pit of my stomach. I know I’m close, I just need something to teeter me over that edge.

Dom groans against my neck while mercilessly thrusting inside me. The sound of skin slapping against skin fills my ears and I scream out Dom’s name when I hit my orgasm, shooting my seed across both our chests.

Dom clutches my hips and I can feel his hips getting jerky, but it doesn’t stop him from continuing his fast and heated pace. I rock my hips back into his and not long after me Dom moans my name into my ear before filling me with his juices.

Panting, sweating, and messy the two of us fall back onto the bed. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around him. He’s kissing my check softly and I sigh, satisfied.

I know what we just did was wrong, because it was just from the heat of the moment, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy it because I definitely did…
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone loves make up sex ;D

Comment&Subscribe?