Status: Completed <3

You're Flying

Dom

Angel... His name suits him. I lied when I said it didn't. He looks like an Angel, acts like an Angel, he isan Angel. I know that Quince and I would really be screwed if he was ever taken out of our lives.

The horrible part about it is that when he's mad he steps into an alternate persona. You know those really stupid Halloween costumes that are half angel with a halo and half devil with devil horns? That's the best way to describe him. He's an Angel when he's happy, but when he's pissed you really don't want to be anywhere near him. Quince is so lucky to have grown up with a boy like him in his life.

I dug into the food that he had cooked us. He's an amazing cook. He's our Mister Mom,that happens to be three years younger then us. We'd probably be living in a pile of filth if it wasn't for him. The fact that he comes over a couple times a week just to make sure we're okay really means something to me, even if I may not let on.

"You really do look ravishing tonight," I said as I stared at his ass while he cleaned his plate. I said it earlier and he just shot me down, thinking I was trying to suck up to him, which was true, but it was still a very true statement.

"Didn't I tell you to stop sucking up and to just eat your food?" He shot over his shoulder.

"Maybe, I don't want my food," I countered. "Maybe I want something... else." I said suggestively.

"Well it sucks that you want something you can't have doesn't it?" He shot back. He walked past me and rat-tailed the back of my head with the wet towel he had in his hand. We often participated in playful banter like this when he was around. I'm not sure if he meant anything he said, but I might mean some of what I say.

Angel is gorgeous. He's a good kid, too, and smart. He's everything I'm not. I'm not even sure what kind of feelings I have for him, but I know a person with my lifestyle would have to be fucking psychotic to settle into a relationship. I can't be in a relationship with him anyway, I'd end up fucking him up. Whether I'd admit it or not, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt him. I wish he would loosen up every now and then though. Maybe go to a party or two. It's nothing permanent, just every now and then.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Quince slapped me on the shoulder hollering, "De-nied!" at the top of his lungs.

When Angel decided to come over our nights were often like this. He'd clean and watch after us while Quince and I act like the idiots that we both are. Neither of us every truly grow up, and we'll be damned if we're forced to anytime soon. We like the way we are, and I'm in no rush to change my lifestyle.

Night rolled around and I stumbled into bed, blindly. I was really tired and had a long day. I always sleep well after a day with Angel. Ever since the day I met him, I've been attracted to him. What attracted to me was the vibe he sent out, the one that said I'd protect you and watch after you. It drew me in, and it still does. I'm insanely attracted to vibes like that.

I smiled as I curled into the covers. I heard a small knock on my door so I turned my head to it. "I'm leaving, Dom. I just wanted to say good-bye."

"G'night Angel," I said around a yawn.

He smirked. "You take care of yourself. No more fucking up my brothers car. Got it?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Good boy. Now get some sleep. Bye, Dom."

"Bye!" I called out as he closed my door. I could hear his footsteps walking away from my door and the front door softly opening and closing as I fell into a state of unconsciousness, smiling as I let sleep overtake me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh... 19 reads, 3 comments, 1 subscriber. I'm not gonna lie when I say I'm a bit disappointed.

Thanks to those who commented:

i.am.NINJA! (x2)
shawnyxpanda

Please Comment&Subscribe. We really want the feedback.