Status: Completed <3

You're Flying

Dom

I yawned and flipped over in my sleep, squeaking a tiny bit when my nose came in contact with skin, something I really wasn't expecting. I opened my eyes and blinked them repeatedly until the bleariness slowly disappeared, clearing my vision. I had my nose pressed against the top of Angel's spine and I smiled. I leaned forward and nibbled his the skin under my lips softly, kissing it in apology as Angel rolled over, facing me.

"Hey," I murmured sleepily, pressing another tiny kiss to his plump and perfect lips. I ran my hand down his back soothingly. "Why are you home so early? You should be in school right now, babe." God, I sound like his mother. Then again, it sort of seems like I'm the fucking house wife in this relationship. I really need to get a job.

He looked at me, anger evident in his eyes. Woah. What could have happened to make my little Angel so angry? It's not easy to bring out his devilish side. Believe me, I would know. "What's wrong, love?" I asked him softly.

"Do you really have to ask?" He bit off each word expertly, his eyes hardening slightly with each syllable.He's really fucking sexy when he's angry and riled up. Fuck, Donnie did something.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly, staring into his eyes, demanding an answer. I can't let my Angel be so worked up.

"Donnie happened. Are you really that stupid, Dom?" He asked, glaring at me slightly.

"I know it was Donnie," I said, rolling my eyes. "I meant what happened between you two that made you want to come home so early?"

"Tina sent me home," he grumbled.

"And why did Tina send you home, Angel?" What the fuck is with him being so evasive.

He grunted and mumbled incoherencies under his breath.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"I fucking slapped him." He grumbled, glaring at the wall behind me. God, if that wall was a person and looks could kill it would have been killed a resurrected just to be killed again.

"That's... so unlike you," I murmured. However, this anger, this ferocity that's consuming in is really riling me up.

"He deserved it."

"What did he do to deserve it?"

He looked at me, fire starting to burn in his lovely irises. "He just started to fucking bash you. He was saying shit about you that he had no right to say. Obviously, he's not fucking better for me if he's the one acting like a three year old. Yeah, okay, you went to rehab, but you did it for me out of the goodness of your heart so we could live our lives together, not just for the hell of it. He's such a fucking idiot, Dom! I just snapped. I can't believe I ever fucking found him attractive!" He ranted, speaking to me through gritted teeth and a locked jaw.

"Angel," I said as calmly as I could, trying to calm him down as well. "You don't need to defend me. I can take care of myself." I murmured.

"Does it fucking matter? What's done is done." He said, rolling over so that his intense glare was now burning holes in the ceiling.

I turned on my side, tracing little patterns into his abs to try to calm him down, but of course, I had no such luck. "You know, you're really hot when you're all riled up. It's... fierce," I muttered, tracing more patterns into his skin, continuing to have no luck in getting him to relax.

"Idiot," he grumbled, still staring up at the ceiling.

"Baby, please calm down," I begged.

"Dom, it's fucking impossible to calm down when I'm this mad!" He said, scowling.

"Ugh, fine," I grumbled, nestling my head in his neck. I smiled as I placed tiny kisses all over the skin of his neck, soon turning the kisses into the nips, the nips into ferocious bites, my tongue running over the marks left upon his porcelain skin in apology.

I ran my hand down his torso slowly, teasingly, landing at the waistband of his shorts and playing with it before finally slipping my hand inside, scraping my nails lightly along his base. Angel shifted slightly, trying to get away from my hand discretely as he continued to slowly murder the ceiling, something he most definitely did not succeed in.

I grinned victoriously as I traced my lips down his chest, stopping at his nipple and choosing to torture it as I played with his slit, feeling him harden within my grip.

"Why won't you just relax, Angel?" I murmured in my best husky tone, continuing to slowly pump him as he did his best to not give in to my advances. I looked up and did my best to suppress a chuckle as I saw his eye twitch in attempts not to shut and let the pleasure overtake him. Fucking sweet victory.

I grinned as I started to pump him faster, laughing as his scowl slowly melted into a smile of pure bliss, his eyes quickly falling shut against his better judgement as he curled his body into mine, giving me a reason to pump him faster.

He was moaning beneath me, withering quickly, tugging on chunks of my raven locks in a painful manner. He ripped my lips from his hard nub and forced my head down to his lower half, kicking off his shorts and boxers desperately. I grinned as I continued to tease his slit and tip, sucking light on his base before biting it, sucking it in apology.

"F-f-fuck, D-Dom," he panted, trying to force my head to his throbbing arousal.

How could I be expected to resist someone as beautiful as him? That's right, I can't, so I let him guide my head expertly, my mouth quickly being brought down upon his large dick.

I let him roughly fuck my face, enjoying pleasuring him just as much as he enjoyed being pleasured. And Hell, the roughness was a turn on, but he doesn't need to know that. Let's just let him think this is an alternative to relieving his anger.

His thighs started quivering, his legs wrapping around me as he thrusted at an almost inhumane pace into my mouth, forcing himself deeper into me with each thrust. I puffed out my cheeks and ran my tongue across his slit, doing my best to pleasure him without losing all of my breath. I slammed my head down onto his throbbing arousal hard, his cock slamming against the back of my throat as he hit his orgasm, spilling his juices violently into my mouth, a scream of pleasure passing his lips as his body convulsed from the force of his climax.

I swallowed his juices as he exploded in me, allowing him to finish before I bobbed my head slowly, letting him ride out his orgasm. I pulled my head away from him as he softened, placing tiny kisses along his shaft until he was completely soft.

I looked up at him and kissed my way up to his chest. He was a panting, naked, sweaty mess beneath me, lips parted and eyes shut tightly as he fought for air. I pressed my lips to his, forcing my tongue past his open lips so he could taste himself, his tongue immediately springing to life to battle mine.

I pulled away slowly and rested my head in the crook of his neck, tracing random patterns over his quick heartbeat.

"What was that for?" He asked through his labored breathing.

"I couldn't think of any other way to just get you to relax," I muttered.Plus, I enjoyed it just as much as you did.

"I didn't want to calm down, Dom! He deserved so much more then getting punched across the face!" He growled, bringing his fist up and resting it on his stomach as his breathing finally started to even out. God, his knuckles are bruised. I didn't even notice that.

I took his hand delicately in my own, kissing each of them softly as I lightly ran my thumb over them. "Angel, what's done is done. I doubt he'll ever be in our lives again. He's not worth getting worked up over. You're so much better then him," I murmured. "That's my honest opinion. I mean, I'm glad you got rid of him and now he's gone for good. It's just us two."

He looked up at me, analyzing the words that I just spoke. "I hate it when you're right," he muttered, wrapping his free arm around me as I continued to lightly kiss his bruised knuckles, running my hand over them afterwards.

"Plus, you got a nice little gift out of it. You're fucking hot when you're angry," I muttered. "Let's not let anyone anger you besides me, though," I tacked on at the final second.

He laughed, the chuckle vibrating throughout his entire body. "Sounds like a plan, Dom," he murmured, leaning forward to place a tiny kiss on my forehead, leaning back against the pillows afterwards.

I looked up at him. "I love you, Angel," I murmured. He'd really go above and beyond for me...

"I love you too, Dom," he said around a smile, letting his eyes slowly slide shut as I continued to caress his fist in my hands.

This boy never ceases to amaze me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think? :)

So, this story will be over soon. Two chapters left! :O

Comment&Subscribe.