Status: Completed <3

You're Flying

Angel

Waking up three mornings later I realize that I’m in a lot better mood. Donnie is no longer plaguing my mind and I don‘t have to see him again today at school. Instead I’m focused on the boy sound asleep next to me with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and leg slung over my hip.

I sigh and kiss his bare chest. His nose wrinkles cutely and I chuckle while placing a chaste kiss to his plump lips. Slowly, his eyes flutter open to show he is not appreciating being woken up.

“Mmm…what is it, babe?” He groans, trying to snuggle into me and go back to sleep.

“Come on…we’re going to paint today.” I try tugging on him, but he refuses to get up so I sigh and get out of bed. I throw on some clothes and decide I’ll go get the paint and let him sleep a little longer. After all, he’s tired from going to all those interviews the other day.

He kept his word and he’s trying to get a job. I don’t really see why though. I’m fine having my own job and letting him be the stay at home wife.

I laugh just thinking that. Dom and stay at home wife just don’t go together. The boy is still clueless on how to do laundry and other house hold things. It’s nice to see that he tries though.

I make it to Lowe’s in no time and it takes even less time to buy the paint. By the time I get home Dom is up and already showered.

“Where’d you go?” He asks curiously from the kitchen, but when I enter with a can of paint he realizes the answer. “Hey, why didn’t you take me?”

“You wouldn’t wake up,” I giggle, walking over to his side and kissing his pouting lips. “Now throw on some old clothes so we can get painting!”

Dom rolls his eyes but does as I say and not long afterwards he and I are painting the walls of our room. Every now and then I’ll turn around to say something, only to have him flick paint at me.

“Dom!” I shriek, kicking his shin. He cries out and grabs his shin in pain .”Stop flicking paint at me.”

“Aw, come on, it gets boring if I don’t do that.” He smiles, kissing my cheek tenderly before heading to my neck. I shiver and a few inappropriate images come to mind, but before any of that happens I elbow him away and go back to painting because I have to focus on that.

Dom puts on some music and soon he’s not only painting, but singing and dancing as well. I laugh and roll my eyes at the way he twirls around before painting the wall to the beat. This room is going to be a wreck…but at least it’ll be good memories!

“We’re finished!” Dom exclaims with excitement when falling back beside me on the couch.

I smile and scoot into his side. His arm goes around me immediately and he holds me to his side. I curl into him, completely satisfied with just being next to him.

My heart throbs and skin tingles where ever he touches, because he has that much of an effect on me. My lips tingle when we kiss and my fingers ache to touch his skin. Is it sad that I am this in love with him?

“Dom…I love you,” I whisper against his neck, kissing his pulse as I do so.

He moans and kisses the top of my head. “I love you too, Angel.”

Dom places two fingers beneath my chin and tilts my head up to look at him. His smile is contagious so I end up smiling too although I have no idea why until he leans in to roughly press his lips against my own. I run my hands up his chest to wrap around his neck. My fingers grip his hair, twisting the soft locks between my fingers.

His hands run down my sides to get a firm grip on my hips. He uses this grip to pull me into his lap so my legs wrap around his waist. Our shirts are discarded because they aren’t needed and they only get in the way of the exploration of our finger tips.

He groans deep within his throat when I find his nipples, rubbing and pinching the hardening appendages. His hips are desperately grinding with my own, causing me to groan against his neck, where I’m currently sucking his pulse, which is beating faster and faster every passing second.

His hands roam down my back and easily slips off my pants. I curse at the feel of his finger pressing against my entrance. He slips a single digit inside and I bite my lip to keep myself from groaning in pain. I don’t want him to stop, because I know that soon I’ll be blinded with pleasure that only Dom can give me.

“Are you ok?” He pants, his hot breath tickling my sensitive skin.

I nod and eagerly reach down to unbutton his jeans and slip them just far enough for us to work. I wrap my fingers around his cock causing him to hiss and thrust upwards into my fingers. I kiss his temple. “Somebody’s impatient.”

“Just shut up,” he growls, his hands tightening their grip on my hips. I smirk and inhale before guiding his penis to my entrance where I slowly lower myself down on him. His groan of pleasure and my groan of pain echoes through out the room.

Panting, I rest my hands on his chest and slowly begin to rock my hips, trying to again get use to the feeling of him penetrating me. When I finally feel all right I push myself upwards before slamming back down onto him. He didn’t expect it and shouted with pleasure.

Soon our thrusts are meeting and each time he’s hitting my prostate. I’m a screaming mess, my dull nails dig into his skin and I can’t seem to be able to catch my breath. Every time he thrusts upwards into me I gasp for air.

The pleasure that’s running through my veins is so deliciously good that it should be illegal. I feel so very hot and the heat begins to coil within me. I cry out at an unusually rough hit to my prostate while Dom grunts in response.

I’m so close and so he is. His once rhythmic movements are becoming jerky, along with my own. His fingers are desperately digging into my skin and his breath is going short against my ear.

I whine at the feel of his rough hand surrounding my burning erection. His fingers work magic around my cock. His thumb teases my slit and he’s pumping me expertly. It doesn’t take me long to finally hit my orgasm when I shout his name.

Dom grunts my own name in response before unloading inside me. We continue to rock our hips against each other until we both finish.

I lie against him, a panting, sweaty, completely satisfied mess. Not that he’s any better.

A kiss to my temple tells me that he’s somehow still awake. I’m trying so hard not to pass out from exhaustion after that strenuous work out…

“I love you Angel…I really do,” he whispers into my ear. His hand encases my own while he continues to kiss my face and neck. “I love you so much.”

I intertwine our fingers and squeeze it to show I heard. My voice sounds raspy, probably from the screaming he was making me do earlier, as I reply, “I love you too Dom…more than you know."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am a horrible person because I enjoyed writing that far too much
Hahaha!
What about you? -wiggles eyebrows-
I know you all enjoyed it too!!!!

Comment&Subscribe?