Status: Completed <3

You're Flying

Dom

I threw my head back in ecstasy as my grinding against Angel grew harder. He was so fucking hot, dancing with the skills of a stripper. He can't handle his drinks as easily as I can. He had four drinks and he was already smashed beyond belief. I had about six drinks and wasn't completely smashed, but was no longer fully coherent. I was in some unknown place in between. I chugged more vodka as our grinding grew desperate. He was so fucking hot. I wanted him more then ever. One of the good things about alcohol is that it just makes the feelings you feel on a regular basis amplified ten-fold. I thought I wanted Angel, now I know that I need him. I crave his touch.

"You want to go home?" I whispered in his ear in what I hoped was a seductive tone. I was too wasted to really focus on shitty little details like that. He nodded his head rapidly and I grabbed his hand while I pulled him through the crowd, looking for Quince.

We ended up going upstairs and we found him in the bedroom, fucking some random chick senseless. He's sort of abusive in bed. Angel and I simultaneously started cracking up as we got a view of his white ass as he thrusted into the girl relentlessly. He's as white as wonder bread! We stumbled our way out of the party.

"How are we gonna get home?" He slurred while his eyes bugged out of his head a bit.

"I don't know," I slurred back. "Your brother's got the keys. I think I'm gonna be scarred even worse if I have to stare at his ass again!" We cracked up again, falling onto the asphalt, leaning in to each other.

"How about we call a cab?" he asked after he let out an obnoxious burp. I nodded my head as if to say 'good plan.'

He dialed the cab number and we sat on the sidewalk, waiting for our ride home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thrusted a fistful of bills at the cab driver before stumbling my way up the stairs to my apartment. Angel was following behind me, his thumb hooked in the belt loop of my jeans to try to keep his balance. I somehow made it to the door, ushering Angel inside before locking it.

Once we were inside Angel started giggling like a madman. "You're ass is so fucking hot," he said through giggles before pulling his hand back and spanking me. I let out a loud squeak. "Climbing up the stairs with it in my face, it took all my willpower not to jump you right there." he miraculously managed to slur out before slamming me against the wall and attacking me with kisses.

Our lips moved together in perfect synchronization, as if they've done this before instead of this being our first kiss. His lips on mine felt amazing, way better then I dreamed it would be. I took control of the kiss by flipping our position, forcing my knee in between his thighs. I pulled back for air and looked in his eyes. They were filled with just as much lust as mine had. I leaned forward and nipped his lip, running my tongue along it after, begging for entrance. He denied me and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, slowly licking and biting the skin there. His hands moved down to my ass and after taking a fistful he squeezed.

I growled. He's got to be punished for not letting me be in control. I took his hands and put them above his head before roughly bringing my hips down on his, grinding into him with everything I had in me. He was moaning like crazy, begging me to go harder. That's when I let up. He let out a desperate whimper before attacking my lips again. This time when I ran my tongue over his lip, he granted my access.

I explored the moist cavern, committing it all to memory, or doing it the best I can in my intoxicated mind. I rubbed my wet muscle against his and we fought for dominance. I let him win. I wanted to see where he'd take this. He forced his tongue into my mouth and did to me what I just did to him. While we were kissing I wrapped his legs around my waist and boosted him up, my hands on his ass, before carrying him into my bedroom. By now we were both painfully hard, and our clothed erections were creating great friction when rubbing together through the denim of our jeans.

As I laid him down on my bed I pulled away from him to get his shirt off, him quickly doing the same to me. I attached my lips to his neck, nipping and sucking, teasing him. I'm loving the pleasured sounds that he's allowing to pass his lips. They're making me even more hard, if that's even possible. I love vocal sex. I love it when I hear people scream my name. I bet I'd even love silent sex just because it was with Angel.

As I continued abusing the flesh on his neck, running my tongue over it in apology, he wrestled with my belt. When he was finally successful with taking it off he took his own off too. We both simultaneously kicked our shoes off and I groaned as I had to lean away from him to peel my socks off. I did the same to him, not wanting to have to break the contact between us again. I kissed up his chest before taking on his his nipples in my mouth, biting down on it softly, tweaking the other one with my thumb. He was a pleasured, writhing mess beneath me, and I was happier then ever.

He suddenly bucked his lips, making my concentration falter. I let out a loud, throaty groan which made him buck his hips again. I leaned down and licked the hem of his pants before taking the button between my lips and unbuttoning his pants, doing the same to his zipper. I wrestled them down and he kicked them off before ripping my pants off me.

He bucked his hips into mine with a level of ferocity I didn't know he possessed. How could such an Angel be so fierce in bed? He's got a wild streak in him and I fucking love it. There was nothing but one garment separating us from being completely naked, and I was started to think that boxers were really useless. I licked the hem of his boxers, causing him to moan again, pulling down his boxers, mine quickly following.

We were now completely naked and I leaned back to take it all in. His name fit him perfectly. He was an angel. He was the most perfect creature on the entire planet. He admired me too, as I admired him before he wrapped his hands around my neck, pulling me in for another ferocious kiss. We grinded against each other for a couple of minutes, warming each other up.

I looked around for lube and found some in the bed side table drawyer. I coated three of my fingers and pushed the first one in him slowly, holding his gaze the entire time. After a little while of moving one finger in and out of him I added a second. He let out an uncomfortable huff as I started to move them around and scissor him. I added a third and his face contorted into an expression of pain. I fucked him with my fingers for a few minutes until I hit that spot and heard him moan in ecstasy as his back arched.

"Are you ready?" I asked softly. He nodded his head. I can't believe we were about to do this. All of my dirty daydreams were finally coming true. He nodded his head and I coated my cock with lube before throwing one of his legs over my shoulder, wrapping the other around my waist, and lining myself up with his entrance. I gripped his hips and slowly pushed myself in, watching his face the entire time. What was a look of pain soon turned to a look of pleasure as I was all the way in, just barely rubbing against his prostate. He was so fucking tight.

I pulled my entire length out of him slowly, before slowly easing back in. I continued doing this until he adjusted enough and bucked his hips telling me to continue. A thin coat of sweat was covering both of our bodies now and he slowly moved his hands to my hips. I pulled out slowly only to slam into him with as much force as I could muster.

He jolted and a scream erupted from the back of his throat. I continued thrusting with everything I had in me, as fast and hard as I could go. His hands ran down my back, clawing at it. There would probably be scratch marks there in the morning. His back arched in ways I didn't think possible as I delivered an usually hard thrust to his prostrate.

I pressed myself against him so that I could suck on his neck while I continued pounding into him. I never thought riding a person could feel this amazing. This was undoubtedly the best sex I've had. I continued pounding into him, the bed slowly starting to rock with the force I was using. His hips kept bucking up to meet my thrusts, forcing me to go deeper into him.

Around the same time my movements started to get jerky his became jerky too. "I'm c-close," he said breathlessly while one of his hands slapped my ass, begging me to go faster. I did just that, thrusting into him desperately now. Both his hands gripped around my hips again.

I reached down and started to jerk him, pumping him in rhythm with my thrusts. He came soon after screaming obscenities. I continued pumping him, helping him ride out his orgasm as I still rode him relentlessly. I have yet to come. His breathing was heavy and labored. "I want to hear you fucking scream my name," I managed to get out through my labored breathing.

"Dom! Dom, Dom, Dom!" he screamed almost desperately, caught in a state of the purest of ecstasy. I came after hearing my name on his tongue, screaming his name in response. I continued thrusting while I shot my seed deep inside him. I slowed my pace until I was no longer thrusting before I slowly pulled out and collapsed on him.

"That was the best fucking sex I've ever had," he said dreamily.

I nodded my head against his throat and gave him one last peck on the lips before he slowly drifted off into unconsciousness.

I slowly stood up, staring down at his naked body. He was gorgeous. I'm so happy that I've finally had the chance to be inside him. I grinned. I walked over to the door and closed it lightly after picking up our clothes to throw them in the washing machine. I did just that before making my way to Quince's room. I decided to crash there because I knew that my poor Angel would be hurting immensely in the morning. I wanted him to have as much room as possible, since sharing a bed would just making him twist in awkward positions. I felt bad that he would be in a great amount of pain in the morning, but I didn't regret giving it to him. Not one bit. It was obvious he didn't regret the sex we had either. It's a moment that only we shared.

I fell asleep, smiling, with only one thought on my mind. That was the best sex of my life. I think I really care about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
If that doesn't get us the comments we've been begging for, I don't know what will.

I showed it to my gay friend after I wrote it and he said he got a boner. lmao <3

Thank you to all who commented!

Comment&Subscribe