Calculus Zero.

Lainey Quixote is a lonely fifteen year old, pretending to be twenty years of age instead, in order to get a job as a band's personal assistant, to which, she more so classifies it as a "slave". Keeping at the job she had, despite lack of respect and a ton of hailing verbal abuse from the band members themselves, Lainey who is more so called "Quixote" around the place, strives to keep on going, to not give in.

Despite her "normal"ness on the outside, she was hiding a deep, dark secret. Quixote, at fourteen, witnessed her mother being brutally beaten to death by her drunken step father. She went on the run from that night afterwards, as she merely made it out of her home and out of her step father's grips that night her mother met her fate.

With a change of a name, hair color and clothes choosing, Quixote is running from her fate and being treated as a slave. But in the end, all she'd ever wanted from the guys she worked for, was friendship as they were all loving to every one...except her.

But what happens when her secret's unleashed, out into the open, and that her step father's hot onto her trail, in a rage to hunt her down and strike her down. But what will the guys she works for do when they soon cotton on to the fact that she's a fake and a liar, as well as someone wanted for dead?
  1. Chapter One.
    Start At The Beginning.
  2. Chapter Two.
    Are You For Real?