The Unexpected Merges With The Secret Life

A new guy named Jack comes in the neighborhood with his big family and they need to put 2 people in a house because their family is to big. Your mom takes the twins Jack and Mark in (including the new boy that you first notice and at an instant you knew he was special). The twins and you are the same age so you go to the same school and some of the same classes. You go to school show off your new friends and your friend Amanda, devolpes a crush for the other twin making you two even closer. She is also in the band and can really dance. She becomes an important character.

But the important thing is that Jack and Mark are training for a secret agent group that their parents are in using great ninja skills, great observations, and courage. You just happen to be "training" on the ways to be more better in your flexability and be a better athlete and get great obsevation skills. So you train with the twins secretly but try to maintain the same normal life you had. The adventure awaits you while you fill out almost imposible tasks and save the world from evil. Your best friend Amanda gets herself involved. The unexpected happens. Just wait!
  1. Chapter 1: the meeting
    The boy who moved in next door to me now lives with me?
  2. Chapter 2: oh did i mention that they still have school
    you get to school and meet your friends
  3. Chapter 3: concert
    the talent comes out
  4. Chapter 4: falling heads over heels for you cliché
    you're more aware of who likes who
  5. Chapter 5: what do you want to know?
    Some unanswered questions still not answered but you will find out… or will you?
  6. Chapter 6: the schedules
    The schedule written out
  7. Chapter 7: 1st class of the day
    1st Class of the day with new student
  8. Chapter 8: Jack, Jack, Jack! Get out of my mind!
    All you can think about is Jack, who is in another class
  9. Chapter 9: the difficult problem is yet to be solved
    a problem Samantha understands in her own way
  10. Chapter 10: You wished you had French
    Why take Spanish when the perfect guy is in French?
  11. Chapter 11. Bye Bye School
    Lets Leave School