Ready For Your Love

A lot of revealings

Don't you just loathe the media?
I do.
Well, I do now. Before, I never bothered paparazzi following you in a freaky obsession, I always stayed nice and friendly, and then those creeps stay pretty calm too. But the media had an influence on the people around me; pretty much destroying everything I had built. Follow me through the day, and maybe you'll find out what happened, 'cause I'm not just going to spit it out. I mean, it's my fucking life.

I walk through my apartment, which is pretty much two rooms: a bathroom, and everything else stuffed into another room. The bathroom consists of a toilet, a shower and a sink. The everything else room has, well, everything else in it. Not that everything else is much; it's like, a bed, a fridge, a TV, a stove, a counter and a commode.

Yeah, that's right, a commode. And you know what I use it for? To change my daughter's diaper. Yes; I have a daughter. Her name is Kayla; I don't really want to say her last name, as I'm going to change it into my last name, because her "father" is an ass. She is 4 months old now. Now that she's getting older, you can see the resemblance with ---

My cell starts ringing. I don't know where it is, though. How can you fucking lose something in such a small space? That's something only I can do.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, keep ringing! It has to be Frank, to ask if he could come visit. The guys are playing here in Jersey in two days, but they came back home earlier to catch up with friends and family. Frank is the only one of them that I still want to see though.

"Fuck, where the hell can it be?" I yell. Kayla starts crying. I walk to the bed and take my
beautiful daughter into my arms. "Shh; it's okay. I'm sorry." I coo. "Please stop crying, honey. Frank is calling, he wants to visit, you like Frank, don't you?" As Kayla calms down a bit again, I start looking for my cell again. It stops ringing. There goes Frank's visit. I carefully sit down on my bed, so I won't shake Kayla. I lay her down in my laps, and start tickling her. She bursts out in laughter. I love hearing her laugh, it always cheers me up. After a few moments I stop and let my angel catch her breath.

All of a sudden, there's a series of fast knocking on my door, a short pause and another series. That person sure is in a hurry. I get up, leaving Kayla on the bed and open the door. Within the second I'm down on the floor.

"Hey Frank, good day to you too." I laugh. He laughs, then pecks my lips. In a friendly way, that is. We're not together. The story about Frank and me is long, and I don't feel like telling it right now.

"Heya, Lilliputian, mind standing up again?" I laugh. Frankie's short, but he's one chunk of muscle.

"Hey, you're not supposed to be the one saying that, you're even shorter than I am!" He says, pretending to be offended. Haha, yeah, I'm shorter than Frank.

"Dude; you're a Lilliputian, I'm just a dwarf, now move your ass!" I reply. Kayla starts laughing, I don't know why. Frank looks up to the bed and immediately gets up to go get Kayla.

"Hey kiddo, what's up?" He says, expecting an answer from a 4 months old baby. I get up as well and laugh.

"Frank, she can't talk, you know." His face looks a bit surprised.

"Isn't it getting about time that she learns it?" He asks.

"Frank, baby, Kayla is only learning how to crawl. She's still too young to talk. Come back in like, 8 months or something." I respond. He really doesn't know shit about babies. Kayla grabs Frank's finger and starts sucking on it. She loves him. Sometimes I wish he were her father. At least he does love her, and does visit us, unlike her father. That ass doesn't even know the colour of her eyes.

"You hungry?" I ask, trying to forget about the ex.

"Who, me?" Frank looks up to me.

"No, not you, I was talking to Santa!" I say, sarcasm dripping off my voice.

"He here?" Frank sounds excited. He lays Kayla down and looks underneath the bed. I silently laugh as I let him search my apartment. When he's done, he returns with a huge pout on his face.

"What's wrong, hun?" I asked innocently.

"Santa not here!" Frank whines.

"Oh. He must have left through the chimney," I reply.

"You don't have one?" I love confusing Frank.

"Right, well, maybe he just used my door!" I simply say. The kid runs to the door, quickly opens it, runs down the stairs and onto the street.

"SANTAAA!" He screams, pulling all the attention over to him. People start laughing; an old lady shakes her head, probably thinking "Poor boy" and some girls start screaming "OH MY GOD, it's FRAAAAAAANK LERO, he's so hot! Can I have a picture and an autograph?" Now he's like a deer in the headlights. He freezes, then runs up the stairs again as fast as he can. I let him in and close the door behind him, hoping the girls would not have the guts to knock.
Frank lets himself fall on his ass. "Santa not here" He whispers disappointed.

"Aww" I coo.

"Anyway, you hungry?" I ask again. Frank just pushes his hips up and fishes out his sidekick. He dials a number, waits a few moments then goes "One vegetable and one cheese pizza, please", gives them my address and hangs up.

"You read my mind," I laugh.

"You just always crave for pizza" He says. That's pretty much true.

"Yeah, of course, I mean, pizza is like the best thing sinceā€¦" I pause, thinking "ever!" Frank just laughs. He walks to his backpack, that I only notice now, it's next to the door, and starts digging in it. After a minute or two he goes "YES!" and shows me a box. It's The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I cheer.

"You stole that from him?" I say happily.

"Yeah. I mean, it is yours." He answers as he puts the dvd in my hands. "I bet he doesn't even notice it's gone" Frank mumbles. I know what he means; the guy is probably too busy being glued to that slut to notice anything. I can't help it, tears start burning in my eyes. I still can't believe he did this, he has a daughter with me. Frank notices me hurting, wraps his arms around me and holds me close as tears spill from my eyes.