Ready For Your Love

'Net, best friends and pancakes

Oh, how I missed those tender lips.

Wait, what the fuck – destroyer of my life, perfect lips pressed to mine – that’s just not right at the moment.
As I pull away in my surprise of remembering reality, I swear I could hear him sigh softly and that I could see a hint of sadness hidden in his eyes.

I’m still perplexed, and crawl backwards away from lying underneath him. “You broke my heart and my life. You can’t to that now,” I mumble, and I’m pretty sure he can barely understand what I said. He pushes himself up with his hands again, now leaning on his knees and feet.
He doesn’t say anything, he just keeps looking at me, not staring, just looking.
“I-I have to go,” I say, stumbling on my feet. I grab my bike and go home as quick as I can, not even looking back to see what Gerard does now. I bet he still sits there…

---

As I twist the key in the lock and push the door open, I’m already taking off my coat. I feel like I’m in a hurry, though I don’t know why. I don’t have anything to do at all, except for texting Frank on how Kayla’s doing. Jamia’s there, too, so I trust them with my child.
I throw the keys onto the counter and my coat onto the couch and go on to push my laptop's power button. As it boots; I start looking for my cell phone.
The laptop is done before I find it, so I decide to check if Frank or Jamia is online.

“Yow Frank,” I type quickly. He replies immediately, almost as if he was waiting for me.

“Wazzup shizzledenizzle?” I laugh. Jeez, we should really get over the fake homie talk.
“Your honeybee is just fine, don’t worry. She’s sleeping right now,” he types, before I get the chance to even ask.

“Gooders (:” I reply. As it is all I say, Frank probably realises something is up. I want him to ask, honestly. It’s like, I need someone to let me know they care. A few minutes of silence follow, but then he decides to ask anyway.

“What’s up, buttercup? Something is wrong, I’m not all that retarded.” I softly smile at his small joke.

“He doesn’t leave me alone. I mean, not at all. He should give my heart a rest,” I type after a while. It's harder that I thought it would be. “And by rest, I don’t mean remind me of what I love(d), let alone kiss me.” I bluntly say, not really giving a shit about being careful in my words. Frank stays silent, I bet he’s cursing at his computer.

“If you want, I could make things… clear to him. ‘Cause honestly, I’m completely done with staying friendly,” He replies after a while.

“No, you don’t have to. You’ve got a show tomorrow, you have to play. The band can’t fall apart because of me, it would if you mess things up. Please don’t do something stupid to protect me,” I quickly type back. We keep talking for a while about it, and before I know it, it’s 6 o’clock.

“Frankie dude, it might take a while before I reply now, it’s exactly six o’clock. I’m hungry and dinner time officially started now. So yeah, I’ma go cook something real quick,” I type, already getting up from the couch. “I won’t be far away though, the laptop’s on the counter now. Haha”

“Dude; is it already 6:00 there? It’s like, 5:52 here. Your cock’s faster than mine!” He types, and I burst out in laughter. I don’t reply immediately, and a “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” appears on the IM screen.

I let him know just how much I’m cracking up by typing a mass of “hahaha”’s.

“-pout-“ Frank says, making me nearly choke on laughter.

“Too bad I don’t have a cock, I guess –grin-“ I manage to type back, pretty much shaking from laughing.

“Go cook. You’re not funny.”

“Hahaha, I just thought you typed cock again, in stead of cook. But yeah, I’ll go stick my head in the fridge to find some food,” I answer and do what I said I would. It’s rather cold though, but luckily I quickly find everything I need to bake pancakes.

I put all the ingredients in a bowl and put my mixer in it. Within five minutes, the dough’s ready.

“PANCAKES,” I type in quickly, as the butter in my pan softly melts.

“=O I’ma go tell Jam to bake pancakes too,” he replies, and I bet he just ran off to go order Jamia to make them.

“You could always come eat some over here,” I say anyway. He’ll read it when he gets back.
After about five minutes of me baking, the ever familiar sound coming from my computer tells me he just responded.

“BETTER IDEA! We’ll be there in 15 minutes, daughter included. ily<3” He logged off immediately after. I softly laugh again, he’s so insane. He does make me laugh and smile a lot, he knows exactly how to clear my mind a bit.

Only 10 minutes after, the bells rings. I turn the fire underneath my pan on low and open the door, expecting Frank and Jamia to be earlier than he said they would. Instead, it’s a man I think I’ve seen before, and he just hands me a letter. After thanking him, I close the door again.

As I flip the pancake in the pan, I open the envelope. My eyes scan its contents, and I slowly pull a chair underneath myself to sink down on it.

The bell rings again, and I sadly look at the door. The smell of burn slowly spreads through the space, as the letter falls out of my hand onto the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank Harmony for the typo. She made me crack up at that. =')