Status: On Hold...

I Know It's Crazy, But I Want A Baby

A story about a 17 year old girl named Annabelle Rivers, who gets into a car accident, finding out that she has a critical condition. Annabelle has a time frame of one to two years left to live, and she wants to leave something behind for the world to remember her by. What better way to leave something behind other than having a child right? And who else is better to have a kid with than your best friend you've known since you were in diapers? Annabelle decides to ask her neighbor and best friend Darrien Wells to have a baby with her, without telling him a reason why she wants a baby at 17 years old. What do you think his reaction was? Will he agree to do it? How complicated will it be to have a child? What about twists and turns that may come along? Read it to find out.
  1. Chapter 1
    Annabelle gets into a car accidents and gets sent to the hospital.
  2. Chapter 2
    Mrs. Rivers breaks it to Annabelle and Annabelle begins to think of what to leave behind.
  3. Chapter 3
    Annabelle pops the question to Darrien.
  4. Chapter 4
    Darrien gives Annabelle an answer to her question.
  5. Chapter 5
    Annabelle is finally out of the hospital, and discusses the plans with Darrien.
  6. Chapter 6
    Annabelle has the TALK with the family and when to start.
  7. Chapter 7
    Annabelle’s first day at school and the NEW kid.
  8. Chapter 8
    The girl on Darrien's arm and Annabelle leaving with Andrew?
  9. Chapter 9
    Darrien's party gone wrong for Annabelle?
  10. Chapter 10
    Darrien explains what happened yesterday night to Annabelle.