Untitled

I am Zane

So, by now I am guessing you are wondering what the hell is going on. Well the first thing you need to know is I am a Vamp. That's right, a vamp, not a vampire, a vamp. See, vamps are like vampires except ten times cooler. We can walk in the sun, see our own reflection, I wear a cross around my neck and no, garlic doesn't bother me...at all. But, we still have all the cool things also like super-human speed, strength, and beauty. It comes with a few catches though, vamps have to be born, we are not created. Even worse we are considered traitors among our kind because we are born from a vampire and a dhamphir, half-human and half-vampire. Another downer, is we still need blood and going without it for more than 24 hours could mean the death of someone close to us because after so long we go into bloodlust, in which we don't care who, we just care about quenching our thirst.
Second thing you need to know is I am gay and damn proud of that fact. I have, I-I mean I had a boyfriend. He is the the most gorgeous human I have ever seen. Ash white hair and bright jungle-green eyes. He typically wore skinny jeans and tight shirts with band logos and names on them. He always had eyeliner on, which only made his eyes stand out that much more. I had had no idea if h was gay but I had had to try.

umm comment please im only going to keep writing if u guys like it so yeah...