Deadly Relations

Prologue

Drugs...

What would I be without them...who would I know with out them, where would I be with out them...

Drugs...

Brian,would I know him? Or Matt, Johnny, or Zacky..? What would my life be,where would my life be. Could I be here without Brian? Would I be in jail? Brian, he's my savior he has saved my life.

Drugs...

I first got into drugs when I was with my first boy friend. I was fourteen,and my boy friend was an addict, and so I decided to try them. I fell in love with them, I loved the trip, the highs. For me, they were also an anti-depressant, because my foster family hated me and sent me into a depressive state.

Drugs...

I wasn't addicted, I just loved the trip, especially the acid.Acid really didn't do anything it was just a halogen. What really triggered my drug habit was the day my boy friend over dosed on my birthday and died. It really tore me up. It all happen on my fifteenth birthday it feels like yesterday.

Drugs...

I was sitting on my couch in my basement room, while my foster family went out for something to eat. I sat with one leg crossed over the other. I watched Stan glide over to me with a lit blunt in between his fingers.

Drugs...

He sat next to me giving me an extra special kiss, his mouth tasted of the sweet weed we love to smoke so much." Hey, happy birthday, wanna' hit? " He offered me the blunt, I smiled as I took it.

Drugs...

I took a long drag, bringing the sweet smoke into my lungs slowly, then I released it. Stan took the roach from my fingers and crushed it in the ashtray. He pulled me to him and his lips crushed onto mine.

Drugs...

We kissed for hours well you don't need to know what happen.I'll keep that to myself. We sobered up a few hours later. When we, did Stan pulled out the big one, the heroin needle. He tied my arm and started to pat the inside of my elbow. Touching the needle to my skin he asked,"Half or full?"

Drugs...

Before I answered I leaned forward and grabbed his beanie that was on his head and put it on my head. He had a shocked look on his face, then broke into a smile," Your so cute..." He kissed my lips long and slowly. "I love you," I told him. "Full?" he asked. I nodded. He squeezed the liquid into my system slowly. My head tilted my head back, then I felt nibbling on my neck.

Drugs...

Stan kept shooting up his own arm."Don't, no more. You've had enough, Baby" I took the needle from him. He shook his head and started to climb on top of me reaching for the drug. "No Jimmy, give it back...one more. One more.Jimmy!" He plead. He whined as he settled in a straddling position, as he reached for the heroin.

Drugs...

Stan pecked my neck, it was his sign for giving up," be that way,I'll just do this." Stan pulled my face to his. After a while Stan got sluggish." Aw my god" Stan cried and crawled off me onto the couch curling into a half fetal position. He started to choke and dry heave. "Oh God! Stan!" Jumping up and kneeling next to his head as he started to choke on his tongue.

Drugs...

I pet his hair, Stan broke into a cold sweat." are you okay" I asked the stupid question. Of course he's not okay he's over dosed. He shook his head. "Your so stupid! You OD'ed!" He started to shiver.

Drugs...

I covered him in a blanket,"don't call the hospital... I'll be fine, it'll pass.I've done this so many times before" He reached my for my hand, then spat up foam from his mouth. "keep my beanie.. I love you Jimmy.

Drugs...

A few hours passed and so did Stan. First it started with him shaking violently and the heaving started again. I grabbed him in my arms, he was going cold. He shivered and then his breathing stopped. He died right there, in my arms.

Drugs...

My next girl friend tried to have me stop doing the drugs. And I've done them since that day my boy friend died, it didn't work out. She got me to stop some of the hard stuff, but I always sneak some stuff. When she found out she dumped me. Stupid bicth Rosalie.

Drugs...

That's what they always do to me. I always went and still go through these "deadly relations" I've been going through these relationships all my life till Brian.

Drugs...
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment
please subscribe
help me out tell me what i can fix!
or tell me what i can do to make this better
and i'm working on the errors sorry... :)