Deadly Relations

The Gangs all here

I was leaning against my car in the student parking lot, waiting for my boy friend and our friends. It was taking forever for the final bell to ring. I brought my cigarette to my lips and took a long drag off it.

"Jimmy!" I heard a deep rough voice call my name. I knew the voice so well, because I've gotten in so much trouble, by the same voice, it was Al."how many times do I have to tell you, you can't be in the student parking lot anymore because you're not a student here anymore! And you cant be smoking!" Al told me.

I dropped my cigarette to the ground and stomped it out, "Aw Al, come on... schools almost out for the day, let me stay..." I pouted to the big black guard.

"God Jim," he shook his head. With a sigh he said," Okay, as long as you slip me a cancer stick. I'll be off your back." I smirked, nodding. I always got out of trouble with Al by slipping him a cancer stick or a nice big fatty. "So you waiting for your Brian?"

I nodded, "Yep, yep." I blew out the remaining smoke that was in my mouth while Al was talking to me."Can't wait to see him 'cause I've been working graveyard a lot lately and haven't seen him in a while"

"Waiting for the rest of the gang I'm assuming?"

"Yeah,"

The bell finally rang. I let out a reliving sigh as I saw some familiar faces."The animals are lose... see you 'round Jim,"Al said and went on his way, after I slipped a cigarette. He was already yelling at kids. I smiled at myself, ' Just like Al' I thought.

I then heard some thing hit my car. I looked at my old Honda Civic that barely fit me, but some how we found a way to fit all five of us. So, I spun on my heel to find my old girl friend Becca Rose sitting, well more like leaning on the back of my car.

"Hey Jimmy, how you doing? Haven't seen you in a while. Heard you were with little Synny Boy-"

I cut her off,"Old news,"

"Well, any way. I thought you were over us high school kids? Us and our stupid drama!" Becca Rose spoke in a seductive voice.

"Brian, different. He's-"

"A junior! You can be in alot of trouble! He's under age! Come on Jim, be with me a senior, I'm not jail bait any more. You can't get in trouble with me. And besides you wont be out here another year waiting for the jail bait." She slid around my car, "and if you were still with me..." She trailed off, balling her fists in my shirt looking up at me.

"Becca Rose, why don't you go home and let us big boys play." I told her grabbing onto her wrists. "I'm over you,"

"But I'm not over you,I can never be over you, I was never! over you... Your my drug, my addiction!" She whined pulling my shirt hard.

"Let go." I pushed on her wrists and pushed her back. I still had a hold of her wrists. She growled, and I knew she was starting to get mad.

Becca Rose was struggling in my hands," Hey bitch! Get off my man!"Hearing that voice I looked up to see Brian with his hands on his waist. Becca Rose stopped wriggling in my hands she yanked herself from my grasp. She walked straight up to Brian and pointed her finger in his face.

She then spoke in a voice I've never heard,"You'll regret you ever been with Jimmy, I promise you that Synny. And I don't think you can ever help him through his highs. You'll crush your self over him, Jimmy is a whole new kind of drug,by himself. Listen to me, you'll get just as addicted as I did, and dare I admit it I still am. He's an addiction that you can't get over."

I was glaring at Becca Rose,"Becca, hon. I think I know what I'm doing. Besides he's quit-"

"Bah! I've heard that before! It's so funny to hear!" Becca Rose laughed. "Oh he's such a liar! he told me the same thing, but he fell back on the drugs so hard." She laughed. "Jim, ditch the junior twerp and come with me." Brian walked toward me. I grabbed him and put my head on his.

"OW! Stop it Matt! That hurt!" I heard the voice of Johnny cry.

"Aah!! Get a room!" Zacky's voice was now the one shouting."Becca Rose, I told you to leave us alone."

"No I think not little brother, you can't tell me what I can and cannot do."

Zacky was a really good friend, because whenI dated his sister and broke her heart, and now I'm dating one of his best friends.Well he was one of my best friends too, when I was in high school, now he's my boy friend.

"Seriously, go away." Zacky threatened.

"Come on, lets go." I said. I pulled away from Brian and opened the door, everyone piled in.

Becca Rose looked in and said," so I can't come?"

~Later~

We sat in the park after an argument of where to eat. I looked around my little group seeing that we wouldn't be the same with out any of us. Johnny; the baby, Zacky; the smart, smart ass, Matt; the muscle; Brian; the go to guy and then there's me; the addict/addiction and the "slut" even though our group was different, I loved them.

I looked at my watch and smiled,"I'll be back," I stood up and left my friends to my car. I heard some one ask 'Where's he going?'

I was taking hits off of my small blunt when Brian walked over, he saw me smoking and sighed. I closed my eyes and blew out smoke,"Jim?" Opening my eyes I held my arms to him. He of course walked in them," You just started right now?" I nodded.

"Come here, Babe." I kissed him. I pulled him into my lap.

"Why do you do this?"He asked "You know I don't like when you do this, smoke pot. Sig's are fine, but I just hate when you do this. When you smoke that shit."

"Sorry... it's just I can't stop, I stopped all the hard shit for you Babe, please just give me this?" I asked in a pleading voice.

"Okay, " he gave in finally after a few long seconds." But only when I'm around."

I closed my eyes and sighed in defeat,"Fine, only for you. I've never let any of my exes get me into a promise like this. So only for you I'll promise you that I'll only smoke pot when your around."

My fingers traveled up Brian's back slightly, he gave a small shiver. He smiled and started to kiss my lips. I pulled him into the car with me and I accidentally hit his back on the steering wheel, a few seconds longer then he pulled away.

"What?"

"Let's get back before they think were doing something,"

"But we are doing something, were having our time."

"Jim," Brian warned"

"Fine, lets get back" I gave in.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I'm warming you now these chapters are super long so bare with it.
again comment
subscribe!
help me out with this! tell me whats wrong!
bare with me I know theres mistakes i'm working on them