Status: IN THE WORKS OF RE-WRITING // SUPER HIATUS

Foul Punch

“There’s so much more than meets the eye upon your first impressions.”

Annette Stepovich had always lived a privileged life, whereas she never worked a day in her life. But luxuries alone did not make someone content. She lacked affection from her estranged parents, but with given reasons she could not comprehend. All Annette ever wanted was to impress her parents in hope for true compassion. And with only a year left to wait before she was able to study abroad, she was determined to bring home knowledge that would help excel her parents’ company.

In contrast, Romeo Kingston was graced with responsibility at the early age of seventeen. Not only did he need to earn enough money to care for his younger sister, but also run the struggling family restaurant. Now at the age of twenty-three, he had more problems than his plate could handle. His biological father, Liam Chamberlain, whom he did not want anything to do with, wanted to reconcile the unforgivable differences. For the pass seven years Romeo believed that Liam was the man who murdered his adoptive father, Clyde Kingston, but there was no clear evidence to the murder. But what happens when Romeo had to make a deal with the Devil who wanted Liam dead? Would he succumb to revenge or stay true to his pride?

Annette Stepovich and Romeo Kingston might have been from two different worlds, but that didn’t mean that they would never clash.