Status: Active?

One Less Lonely Girl

You're Thinking About Me, Aren't You Lovely

The next day seemed to go by so slow! I tried to not think about my date with Justin tonight and people noticed I was out of it... more than usual. "What's wrong sweetheart?" Matt came over and winked at me. Don't get me wrong, Matt is my best guy friend, but most of the time, I wanted to slap him.

"Nothing, Matt, I just have a lot on my mind." I rolled my eyes. I gave him the same story I gave everyone else, and no one seemed to believe it.

"Aww. You're thinking about me, aren't you lovely?" Matt kissed my cheek. My hand met his cheek real fast. "Ow!" He grabbed his cheek and walked off. I rolled my eyes and finished eating my lunch in silence. Thank God for half-days. Thank God today was a half-day.

"Mum! I'm home!" I yelled as I walked in the door.

"Hey sweetie!" She walked over to me giving me a kiss on the cheek and handing me a freshly baked cookie, like she did every day after school. "How was school?" She asked putting the plate of cookies down and wiping her hands off on her apron.

"Good, but I think I'm going to go upstairs and take a nap, long day today."

"Wasn't it a half day today?"

"Yeah, but we had lots of work to do and what-not." I smiled. Mom nodded in agreement and waved me off for my nap. "See you in a little bit." I made my way upstairs and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and sent Justin a text.

Me: Hey, I'm out of school. Text me when you can. :)

I plugged in my phone and got under the covers of my bed. I didn't realize how tired I was until I closed my eyes. My eyes shut and I drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! School is so weird and had some summer work :(
but I updated now! :D
thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting. Love you all!

Grace
Xxx