Don't Say Goodbye for I Have Fallen in Love With You

Ariel

Call thee Ariel. Okay, so obviously if I told you to call me Ariel, I`m Ariel. I have recently moved to this down because of... a lot of crap-o-doodle stuff. I really don`t want to go into that stuff right now. I want to be happy on my first day of school, not more sad then I already am. I am living with my aunt, and her triplets. They are four, two girls and a boy.

"Air! Air!" There is one now.

"May I help you ma`am?" I asked little Sara as she came up behind me, putting her little face behind my long blonde hair. My hair went down to my waist and she tended to hide behind it.

"I had mare," It was a-little-kid-able when she said mare instead of nightmare. I smiled at her adorable-ness. I turned around, picking her up and setting her on my lap.

I looked into her green eyes, they were a mirror reflection of mine. "It wasn`t real," I told her. "Everything is okay. What was it about?"

"Mommy died like yours," She whined.

"Well lets go see mommy, and see she is fine," I carried her downstairs and found her mom in the living room.

"See she is fine, " I told her, setting her down. She ran towards her.

I looked at the time and I didn`t have much left before school.

"Fucking ducks!" I screamed, looking at the time, and running upstairs. I heard my aunt lecture me about swearing, but I ignored her. Grabbing my converses, jeans I pained last night, and Tokio Hotel t-shirt, I ran into the bathroom and changed.

Then I ran downstairs and put together my scattered stuff, said my goodbyes, then was off to school.

I somehow manged to be not late. Okay, maybe I was lying. I was slightly late. I found my first class and went in.

I went up to the teacher and told her, "Um, I am Ariel, the new girl."

"Oh, right, right," she said, standing up. "This is Ariel, class," She motioned towards me and I smiled and blushed. Damn, I hate being new.

"You can go sit next to Andrew," She said pointing.

I went and sat and turned towards Andrew, "Hi-ya," I told the boy, Andrew, smiling.