Status: Active

One shots

Spit it out!

Ripley sat bored at work. It was a slow day at Spencer's and she was by herself. Her coworker, Dave, had gone to lunch. She pulled out her cellphone to check the time. Not even close to closing.

"Dammit..." She muttered. There were no customers in the store, let alone the mall. She looked at the clock on her cell once again. A smile spread across her face. Her friend Ravyn would be out of work soon and in to visit her.

"OH RIPLEY!!!" Speak of the devil.

"Back here Ravvy." Ravyn skipped to the back of the store.

"Where's Dave?"

"Lunch..."

"Ahh. So guess who came into Gloria Jean's today..."

"Uhmm I don't know who?"

"Tokio Hotel!" Ripley's mouth fell open.

"No way...Really?!" She jumped with excitement. Tokio Hotel was one of their favorite bands.

"Mhmm and thats why the mall is so dead. Cause they made it so they can shop without getting mauled." Ravyn stated matter of factly.

"That explains a lot but I think the mall security should have told us." Ravyn nodded in agreement.

"But they are on their way here. And Tom said he would meet me here!" Ravyn almost squealed. Ripley laughed. Ravyn wanted Tom more than anything in this world. Ripley on the other hand wanted Bill. He was the most gorgeous man she had ever seen before.

"Awesome! I get to meet Bill!" She clapped her hands together. They could hear people talking in german coming their way. Both girls got excited, but kept their cool. The german got louder until the chime at the front of the storewent off. Signaling there were customers. Both Ripley and Ravyn made their way to the front.

"Hi can I help you find anything today?" Ripley asked as she plastered a smile on her face.

"No thank you. We are just going to look around." The thick german accent rang through her ears. Bill smiled at her and then walked towards the back. Ripley spun around to see Ravyn flirting with Tom. She had to laugh at the sight. Ravyn was 5'2'' so naturally the tall german boy with braids towered over her.

"Hey Ravvy. Show him your favorite section.." Ravyn turned bright red and glared at Ripley.

"Shut up Rip!"

"You two know each other?" Tom smiled.

"I would hope so. Rip is my best friend and roomie."

"Roomie?" Bill asked coming out of no where. Ripley jumped causing Ravyn to giggle. She shot her a look before turning to the tall beautiful man.

"We're roommates. We live together." She elaborated after getting weird looks. All four men nodded. They continued to look around. Dave got back and told Ripley should could go. After punching out she walked to Ravyn and everyone.

"We want to go out to eat. Coming?" Ravyn asked draping her arm over Ripley's shoulders.

"Yeah I'm starving!" They settled on the Olive Garden since it was right next door. After they were done the boys came back to Ripley and Ravyn's apartment. As soon as they walked in Georg and Gustav 's cell phones went off. They left leaving the twins with the girls. Ravyn and Tom retired to her room. Tom had asked her to be his girlfriend at dinner. Of course she accepted.Ripley and Bill sat watching tv. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him staring at her.

"Can I help you Bill?"

"You are just s beautiful. I can't help but to look..." He blushed deeply. Ripley bit her lip and looked at him. "I know this is short notice but uhm I was wondering if uhm...you would..."

"Spit it out Bill." When he gave her an appauled look she laughed. "It means just come out and say it already."

"Oh...well I was wondering if you wanted to..be...my girlfriend..." He closed his eyes tightly. Anticipating her to say no.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend..." She kissed his lips lightly and cuddled into him. Slowly both of them drifted into a happy dream filled slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written for my one and only SUGA BABE!!