Status: Active

One shots

To Die For

"Seriously? You've got to be fucking kidding me! Who assigns a 10 page paper on the first day of school?" A blonde girl fumed as she slammed her locker closed. Her best friend next to her laughed and moved a piece of her long dark brown hair out of her face.

"Relax Ray. It isn't due until Friday. You have the entire week to do it...but I know you won't."

"Shut up Katy..." Ray laughed. "So you going to be home alone again tonight?"

"I don't know. Dad said he'd be home at 10. But we'll see." The young girl said.

"Oh fun. Yeah I have to be home right after school..." The girls began they journey home.

"Still in trouble?"

"Yup Cin is still pissed at me. Even after I apologized." Ray replied flustered.

"What did you do?"

"Snuck out. But whatever she'll get over it."

"She is your step mom I'm sure she will." Katy laughed. They made it to Ravyn's house.

"Wish me luck..." She hugged her friend and jogged inside. Katy laughed and shook her head. She looked at her watch. 'Only three...Dad won't be home for another seven hours...' She sighed and made her way downtown. After about 15 minutes walking she made it to the small park in her town. Sighing she sat on a bench in the gazebo and took out her homework. For some reason it was easier to do her homework outside. She always seemed to get it down faster.

This is forever but it won't last long
This is a memory that fades away in neverending
In the death of all
That's long been said and done before
We'll wish that we were something more


Her cell phone began ringing as she looked to see a new text message. 'Shes still mad! im grounded 4 3 weeks!' Katy laughed quietly to herself.

'Well then stop sneaking out. N u wnt b grounded now would u?'

'STFU' This time she burst into laughter causing those around her to look at her oddly. She calmed herself down and finished her homework. Bored, she stood and stretched. She looked around her surroundings. The sun was still up thanks to daylight savings. She watched as little kids ran around and parents tried to catch them. Sighing in content she packed her book bag up and prepared to leave. She stood and made her way to the park entrance. She was just about to leave when she heard someone whistle. Katy looked around but figured someone was playing with their dog. She made her way to a small convenient store. Inside she began picking up snack food since she didn't feel like making herself dinner. She paid and left. She softly hummed to herself as she walked to her house.

"WARTEN!" Startled she turned around to see a boy about her age running up to her.

What the hell did he just say?' She stopped walking and looked at him strangely.

"You...dropped...this..." He said in between pants. As he bent over and placed a hand on one knee the other held up her book report.

"Oh thank you! I would have had to rewrite this whole thing!' She smiled warmly and took the binder from him. He finally managed to catch his breath and looked at her.

'His eyes are to die for...' She blushed at her own thought. He just smiled.

"I'm Bill. My brother Tom and I were walking through the park. I saw you drop this and I tried giving it back at the park but you kept walking."

"Oh you were the whistle! I thought someone was trying to get their dogs or something! I'm sorry...here..." She handed him an extra water she had from gym. "I'm Katy by the way."

"That's a pretty name."

"Thank you....you aren't from around here are you?"

"No no I'm from Germany. My brother and my best friends, Georg and Gustav, are in a band together."

"Oh that must be so much fun!" He shrugged.

"It has its ups and downs."

"KATY!" She turned quickly to see Ravyn walking with a boy.

"Ray I thought you were grounded?"

"Snuck out...but look who I met. His name is Tom. Isn't he hot?" Katy just had to laugh. Ravyn never was known to be shy or anything. The boy next to her mouth fell open as he stared wide eyed at her.

"Oh hi Tomi!" Bill exclaimed cheerfully.

"This is your brother?" Katy asked looking back and forth.

"Yes. We are identical twins, but you can't tell." Tom said mater of factly.

"Yeah well this is my best friend Katy. She's short but she's awesome." Ravyn stated with a smile. Katy hugged her and laughed.

"And this is my amazing friend Ravyn. Ravyn this is Tom's brother Bill." They shook hands. and Ravyn poked Tom's shoulder.

"Well I'm bored..."

"I have time before my dad gets home want to go walk the beach?" Katy asked as she looked at the trio. All three nodded and they began the long journey to the beach.

"I have a feeling this is going to be a beautiful friendship..." Bill said as he smiled and slipped his arm around Katy's waist, causing a pale pink to come to her cheeks.

"One to die for..." Katy said as she looked at Bill with loving eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
For you Katy!