Status: Active

One shots

Kiss Me In The Rain

Here we go again. Back to the office. Let me introduce myself. My name is Erin and I work for Tokio Hotel. I'm there merchandising manager. I get to go on tour with them and make sure mechandise sales are well and what not. I get along with Bill, Tom, and Georg just fine. There is just one problem. Gustav. For some reason he hates me. I never got why. But I don't care. If he wants to hate me he can. Right? Oh who am I kidding. I'm in love with the drummer boy.

"Hey Erin! How are our sales?" Bill greeted me with a hug.

"They are great Bill. How are you guys this wonderful dark rainy morning?" They laughed at my sarcastic humor.

"We're good. Tired but good." Tom came up and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. They all had become like family to me, well all except Gustav. Speak of the devil I think I just heard him grunt. Georg noticed my eyes roll and he chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Gustav demanded.

"Your face." I retorted. I walked past him and into my office. I sat at my desk and turned my computer on.

"You know he likes you right?" I looked up to see Tom leaning against the right side of my door frame and Bill leaning against the left side.

"What are you two getting at?" I answered not even looking at them. I began typing away at my computer. I had thousands of orders to fill and confirm.

"Gustav." The twins walked in and sat in the chairs opposite my desk. I looked at them briefly before turning back to the screen shaking my head.

"He does like you Erin."

"Yeah right Bill. Come on. We can't be in the same room as each other."

"But have you ever heard the 'if a guy is mean to you its means he has a crush' theory?"

"Oh save it Tom. That's so stupid. I hate how everyone comes up with that theory."

"Whatever Erin. We need to get to soundcheck. We gunna see you later?"

"Of course Billa." I hugged both of them and got back to work.

***

"Guys! I'm bored!" I said jumping on top of the twins and Georg.

"Why don't you get a life and leave us alone?"

"Oh shut up Gustav. Just because you're jealousy I love them and not you is no need to show your dumb side. K?" I retorted looking up at Georg with a smile.

"You guys seriously need to cut this shit out..."

"He started it!"

"I don't care who started it I'm ending it. You both are adults this is childish."

"But Georg.."

"No Gustav. I don't want to hear it!" Georg got up and went to his room.

"We'er with him. Come on guys we're gunna be touring for almost two years. You can't try to get along?" Tom got up and walked off. Probably to his room. Bill just shook his head and went off too.

"See what you did?" I glared at Gustav. He glared back and folded his arms on his chest. We sat in silence for a good ten minutes. "So why do you hate?"

"You hate me."

"No I don't." Now I was looking straight at him. "What gave you that impression?"

"When I first met you. You seemed to give me an attitude."

"You were being a jerk." Now he was looking at me. I could get so lost in his eyes.

"I was?"

"Yeah. You automatically started saying shit. Like calling me shorty and stuff." He looked down. "I mean I never had a problem with you. But you always seemed to just hate me..." Before I knew it he was holding my hands.

"Erin. I don't hate you. Actually its the complete opposite. I love you. I want to hold you. I want to kiss you. I want to share special moments with you. Like if we win an award. You mean everything to me. I can't tell you why I've been mean to you. But I love you. I really do." I was shocked.

"Uhm I gotta go..." I walked outside just as the rain began to pour. I was standing in the backyard.

"Erin I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell you how I felt."

"Gustav. Shut up and kiss me in the rain..." I pulled him into me and kissed him passionately. I stopped when I heard clapping. We looked to the porch and saw the others clapping. I smiled and kissed him again.