Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 10

The group of guys approached the girls and smiled. A guy with a Green Day shirt and skinny jeans hugged Samm. 'Maybe it's him' I thought, but then he hugged Michelle the same way. 'no... not him'.

Still, a few people were asking for pictures and autographs, when I caught them looking at me. I gave them a serious look and they all looked away, obviously wondering "what the hell is that huge tattooed guy doing with Samm." A giggly girl asked me for a picture and I asked her "hey, am I that scary?" she started giggling again and shook her head "you're hot, not scary, Shads" She giggled again. I smiled weakly. 'yeah, that helps a lot' I thought sarcastically.

The group of teens started walking towards me. "This is Matt" Samm said cheerfully; they all mumbled a "hi" and remained silent. "have $200" I said to Samm, while handing her the money. "$200!?" her smile grew. "uh... yeah" I said, not understanding why she, and the rest, were so surprised.
"Thanks Maaaaatt!!" she started jumping up and down. "uh, sure" I said confused. "Anyway, give me your phone number. I'll call you later" I said taking out my phone. "I don't have a phone, my mom won't buy it" She said sadly. Teenager with no phone? something is definitely wrong

"oh, ok... then have this one" I gave her my phone. "I'll call you from my other phone" I took it out of my pocket and showed it to her. "Call me if you need anything, and if someone calls tell them who you are and hang up quickly, ok?" I said, and she nodded a bit confused.

5 seconds passed and they were still standing there. "You can go..." I stated. They nodded and left. "What the fuck, they need some sort of permission to leave or what?" I whispered to myself.
They finally left and I called Val.

(Samm's P.O.V)
As soon as we left Matt, all the guys started asking questions; but I didn't know all the answers yet. I didn't know the story behind my adoption, or how Matt found me or why he did.
The thing I knew for sure was that I'm not the daughter of two love haters, or the sister of a junkie. I wasn't supposed to live that way.
But why did I have to live through that... didn't Val and Matt love me? Were they just feeling guilty? or was it a way to help their fame?

My thoughts were interrupted by a piece of pizza that hit me on the forehead. "Wake up Sammi!" Gabby said waving her hands in front of me.
"You're all spaced out, what's on your mind?" Asked Al, they guy with the Green Day shirt. "Nothing..." I said forcing a smile. Michelle looked at me, knowing how fake that smile had been.
"Michelle says you're leaving us tomorrow" Stephan said taking a bite of his pizza. "yeah, are you leaving with that huge scary guy!!??" Said Marcus, the short guy sitting next to Stephan said. "Dude, that was M. Shadows!!!" Al screamed at Marcus, who was confused. "who Shadows?" He asked. "Marcus? How can you not know him??!!" Al asked again. I laughed.

In the middle of the huge explanation of who-Shadows-is Matt's phone rang. They all went silent. I decided to answer.
"hello?"
"Matt?" The voice on the other side said.
"uh... no" I said.
"... then, who are you?"
"I'm his daughter" I said hesitantly.
"wait, really??!!"
"yeah?" I answered. I head a lot of noise on the other side and then I could notice I was on speaker.
"so... what's your name?" another voice asked.
"I can't tell you... what's yours?" I asked with an innocent voice.
"umm... my name is Brian. Why won't you tell us your name?" He asked again
"oh, hello Brian... why am I on speaker?" I said with a not-so-innocent voice tone.
"uuuh... you didn't answer my question"
"neither did you" I said and my friends laughed behind me. Yeah, I had him on speaker too.
"you're funny, you know?"
"I know" I said and hung up.

"Holy crap you just hung up on Synyster Gates!" Al exclaimed, ad we all laughed.
"man, feel my heartbeat" I said taking Al's hand to my chest. "hahaha, you got scared shitless" He said while laughing.
By the way, Al's gay. That's why I brought his hand to my chest...
"dude, it was Syn Gates... you would've shitted yourself." I said while the rest laughed. "Good point" Al said, joining in laughter.

After all the laughing I realized how much I was going to miss all my friends; throwing pizza at eachother, joking around, being stupid, "God knows if I'll ever have friends like these in Cali" I thought out lout. They all 'awwww'ned at me and hugged me.
But what I said, I meant it. I really did.
♠ ♠ ♠
^^ Update!

Ok, guys, you may have noticed I've been updating on weekdays. I won't be able to be updating so much on weekdays anymore, I will try tho.
So I recommend you checking chapters, mostly on Fridays and weekends. :D

comments please ^^

xox-