Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 11

My day at the mall was awesome, I received lots if hugs from my friends, we ate pizza, laughed our asses off, and we had a great time.
Matt called around 6:15, and gave me a few minutes to say the final goodbye to all these kids, that I considered brothers and sisters.
I promised Michelle we would talk, at least, 4 days a week and she promised she wouldn't replace me, ever.

We went to the car, and I sat next to Matt. I let as sigh escape my lips.
"are you ok, kiddo?" Matt asked, and I nodded slightly.
"Samm, I promise I'll let you visit them, anytime" He said, looking at me sweetly.
I nodded and smiled. "thanks"
He smiled. "ok, now we gotta go pack your shit" he covered his mouth. "stuff, I mean"
"no swearing?" I said giggling.
"At least I tried!" He said pushing me softly, and we both laughed.

"Hey Samm" Matt said after some silent minutes.
"hmm?" I answered
"When we get there, if Jeanette screams and starts throwing things... we run, ok?" He said laughing.
"you got it" I said punching his arm, playfully.

In a matter of 10 minutes, we were standing in front of my house.
"After you" Matt said pushing me softly. I took a deep breath, and opened the door.
"Alexis?!" she was home. "is that you, Alexis?!" she screamed again, with an impatient tone.
"yes, it's me" I replied, fearful.
We heard footsteps; fast, loud footsteps. She was pissed.
She started screaming while walking down the stairway.
"Your late, Alexis! What the fuck were you-" Then she saw Matt, and color drained from her body.
"What is he doing here, sweetie?" she started. 'sweetie? who is she trying to fool?!'
"I was worried about you, honey" she said approaching us. HONEY?! this is bullshit! she didn't give a fuck about me, since dad left her!'
"Alexis, honey-" I cut her off.
"stop it! Matt knows what a bitch you are!!" I said and ran up the stairs, filled with fear, for I knew she was going to massacre me if I stayed.

(Matt's P.O.V)
"you didn't keep your promise!" I said, totally pissed; Samm was scared, I could see it.
"I-I j-just" Jeanette was scared too, I didn't look like this when I was 17, so I could see why she was scared.
"you promised you would treat her as you own!" I decided I would intimidate her a bit by taking a loud step forward.
"Matt, just- just listen" she said, taking a step back.
"She's coming with me. My daughter can't live in a shit hole like this" I said, taking another step forward.
"give me her papers" I demanded.

She shook her head. "I can't" she said, taking a couple of steps back.
"you will" I said, raising my voice. Just when she was about to argue, we heard a scream. Samm's scream.

"Samm?" I said and hurried up the stairs, leaving Jeanette in the living room.
"Samm??!" I sad again. And then, with the highest tone I've ever heard:
"MATT!!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
here's the update ^^
comment? pwease :3

xox-