Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 12

"MATT!!"
I ran to a room, a very dirty room; the floor covered with cans and bottles, cigarette ends, clothes, and other dirty things.
On the bed there was a blondish guy sitting on top of Samm; he looked older than her and by the dark bags under his eyes, I could tell he was stoned.
He held, under his body weight, her skinny body; and had her arms trapped under the palms of his hands.
"Richie, please, it's me!" she pleaded while he squeezed her tighter. "Richie you're hurting me!" she tried again.
"Shut it Brandi!" he said violently, slapping her cheek and laughing as she closed her eyes in pain.

"Let go, you ass" I exclaimed, walking toward the bed.
"Who the fuck are you?!" he screamed, getting up and tightening his fists.
'doesn't this kid realize I could knock his bony ass out in a second? The jackass can't even stand straight!' I thought to myself, when he got up from the bed.
"Don't hurt him, Matt!" Samm exclaimed "He's my brother!"
Just when she finished talking, I felt a punch right in my jaw; it didn't even hurt that much, but I was surprised.

"You're that fag my sister likes to listen to, right?! HA! you're such a faggo-" he said while he tried to punch me again, but I stopped his weak fist.
"Richie shut up" Samm warned, while he took away his fist from my hand.
"Shut up Brandi, you little slut!" He screamed at Samm. She just looked down, with a tear rolling down her cheek.

I simply had enough, and punched him on the stomach, but not even close as hard as I really wanted to.
"Samm, 'cmon. Pack your shit" I said helping her stand up from the bed.
When we walked out I asked "what the hell was that?"

She looked away and started walking; I stopped her and saw sadness fill her eyes. "Samm, has he ever hurt you?"
Her eyes were filled with tears. That was enough to answer my question. "I promise you, I won't let anyone hurt you. Okay?" She nodded and hugged me. I hugged her back, and she said with a weak voice. "'cmon, you have to help me with my stuff"

Before walking into her room she stopped me and said "ok, don't get too excited." She opened the door, and as soon as the room came to view, I recognized a lot of faces; some of which, I really liked. For example: My Face.

There, I realized what an awesome music taste she had; she liked My Chemical Romance, The Used, Crue, the Stones, Bowie, Metallica, HIM, Maiden, Black Flag, the Pistols, etc.

She started to take the posters down, so I helped her.
I really couldn't help but feel weird looking at myself, actually, in a teenage girl's room. And stuff got really weird for me when I started taking the Zacky V. posters down.
I mean, I always thought it was normal that teenage girls felt attracted to Zacky, but this time it was a mixture of weird and cute.

"The guys are dying to meet you" I said looking at her from the corner of my eye. I saw her blush a bit and smiled to myself.
"oh... really?" she asked quietly.
"Yeah, specially Jimmy. He needs a partner in crime" I replied, and she giggled.
Samm walked to her bed and grabbed a small,plastic box and wrote "PIERCINGS" on it.
Then I noticed. "You're a lefty?"
"Actually, I'm ambidextrous. But I feel a lot more comfortable using my left hand, so yeah, I guess I am a lefty" she answered and put the box down.

"Oh, just like Zacky" I said, and saw her face go from a light pink to a bright red. I smiled and turned away. yeah, it's cute...
Right when I took the SOAD poster down, we heard a loud knock on the door.

"Alexis! Open the door!"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry sorry sorry sorry for taking so long!
I have an excuse so you can forgive me:
-I had to practice EVERY DAY, for the dance presentation in my school (yeah, I'm in the dancing thing ¬¬ I hate it)
so... SORRY!!
pwease forgive me? :3
and comment ^^
xox