Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 16

Matt was right, it was our house now; but still, it was hard for me to think like that. I knew it wasn't going to be easy for them either.
They were letting a complete stranger in to their home. In no way is that easy, or normal.

Matt opened the front door and was greeted by a soft kiss on the lips. Val. Then she saw me standing behind Matt; her eyes filled with tears.
"Oh God, Matt..." she said softly. Walking to were I was standing, to get me in a tight embrace.
I hugged her back, with a smile on my face. I couldn't believe what was happening.
"She's so pretty, Matt!" she, then, said after breaking the embrace.
"I know" Matt said, never dropping his smile.
"You HAVE to meet the guys!" Val exclaimed, grabbing my hand. I, immediately, tensed.
"Don't be nervous," Val started "they don't bite... much"
'what a way to cheer me up...' I thought, sarcastically. Pulling me out of my thoughts, she pulled me all the way to the living room.

I tried to release my hand, but it was too late; she succeeded in pulling me all the way in. I looked up and saw them. All of them.
It seemed like they were talking, but when they saw me there was dead silence.

I stood close to Val, just looking at them with sheer terror.
"This is my daughter" She introduced. Accentuating the "my". They all smiled at her.
"yaaaaaay!!" Said no one, but the great Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, standing up from his seat. He ran to our direction, stopping right in front of me. He lowered himself and stared at my face. He looked back up, to Val and then to me again. Matt appeared behind Val, and Jimmy looked at him the same way, then to Val, then to me again, and then he smiled.
"Awwww, she looks just like you!" he exclaimed making everyone laugh.

I looked around the room and saw him. Zacky Vengeance sitting next to Synyster Gates on a sofa. All the muscles of my body tensed.
Zacky saw me and smiled; I felt like I was going to melt any second, so I looked away quickly. Matt noticed and elbowed me, making my blush.
"What's with the blush, kid?" Jimmy asked with a smile. I tensed again.

" 'Cmon guys, take it easy on her. She's just shy. Give her time" Syn said, smiling at me. I looked at him, gratefully; and mouthed a "thanks". He winked, making my laugh a little.

'The hardest part' I thought 'Will be getting used to him...'
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit short, sorry, but I hope you like it.
comments? ^^

As you may have noticed: There's a new banner!! yaaay!
My question is: do you like it?
'cause if you don't I'll find another one xD Just that...

Oh yeah, I've been on vacation so that's why I've been posting chapters during the week and weekends. That's going to end soon, sadly. So I'll be back to posting when I can.

Ummm... I also want to thanks the commenters:
* My.Toxic.Kiss
* MusicMadness
* Synyster Plague
* mistery gurl
* starbella
* livelovedaredream
* Tazmundi
(she's a new reader ^^)
Thanks for all the comments guys, you're awesome!

Also to all the silent readers out there: You are pretty cool too... BUT you know what would make you even cooler???!!! COMMENTING MY STORY ^^
really... ¬¬

oh well, that's it...

xox