Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 17

After the guys saw me, Val and Jimmy gave me a tour around the house. Matt decided to stay with the rest, downstairs.
"I helped, I helped!!" Jimmy cheered when we arrived to my 'surprise'. We stood in front of a light purple colored door, with a metallic, black 'S' in the center.

"Open it!" Jimmy said eagerly.
"I hope you like it" Val said, with a worried smile.
I opened the door and felt a million things inside, mostly, happiness. The walls were purple, acid washed with black; decorated with black and white pictures of Tim Burton's characters from 'Oyster Boy' book.

The bed had white sheets and 8 pillows, 4 blacks and 4 whites. There was a black desk near the bed, holding a black laptop, and a lamp. Across the bed, was a big piece of dark furniture holding the t.v and a PlayStation 3.
I turned and saw a door, I ran to it and opened it. I almost faint when I did; a walking closet with a connecting bathroom. I was going to love this place.

I turned to see Val, who still had that worried expression on her face, and hugged her.
"I love love love it!" I looked up and saw her face had soften.
"Yaaaay!!" Jimmy said joining in the hug. We all laughed and let go.

Suddenly Matt appeared in the doorway.
"so?" he asked quietly
Val nodded and he sighed, relieved. "awesome" he aid ad walked back downstairs, with Jimmy following close behind.

"I'm so glad you like it" Val said sitting on the bed.
I sat next to her and said "Thank you so much!" She fully smiled.
"Tell me about yourself" she paused. "I don't know my own daughter..." she said quietly.
I saw how her eyes reflected sadness, guilt; so I started talking.
"well, I'm 16... you nailed my favorite colors, I have... well had a band, I love to draw and ummm... I love A7x" I laughed, making her laugh. "No, My Chemical Romance is my favorite band, but A7x is veeeerry close" She giggled.
"So, you probably know who I am" she said.
"You are Valary DiBenedetto, M. Shadow's wife and my mom, I guess"
She hugged me again, but this time it was different. She hugged me tight, without crushing me, it was soft and full of emotion.

"You know, I never ever stopped loving you" she said. "everyday I would think of you, and how much you must've grown since the last time I saw you" She laughed softly "and damn, I was right. You're huge" We both laughed and broke the hug.
"You know, I was very nervous before you came here. I was, kinda, afraid... afraid that you wouldn't like me. I was afraid you would resent me for giving you away" Tears started falling from both of us.
"We couldn't keep you, we were young and stupid. The band was starting, that was no place for a baby." she sighed. "but, I swear, if we'd known what kind of life Jeanette was going to give you we would've never given you away."

She dried some tears on my cheeks and dried her own.
"Matt and I love you so much, Samm"
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if you liked it, I'm not sure of this chapter... but anyway...
comment ^^

xox