Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 2

I woke up to some screaming, mom's screaming. She was on the phone talking to God-knows-who, who was pissing her off, talking about !you already have the blood!! and "you can't! I-I don't care, bitch!". I really didn't care, so I walked to the kitchen and saw Richie taking an aspirin and holding his head with both hands.
can't take the hangover, dear Richie?
I thought while I walked past him to get a bowl, a spoon, cereal and milk. I sat across him at the kitchen table and choked down my food, so I could get out of my house as quick as possible.

When I was done, I ran upstairs to my room to get dressed with the first thing I found in my closet, which ended up matching pretty damn good. It was: red tank top, black skinny jeans, red converse, and my MCR wristband. I did my hair and make up and was ready to go

I heard the bus and ran downstairs. "bye mom" I said, not expecting some reply. "bye Richie" as a reply I heard something that could have been 2 things: "Stay cool" or "Drown on a pool" Let's just say it was the first one, yeah?
Anyway, I got into the big yellow vehicle, mumbled a 'good morning' to the driver and walked to the middle part of the bus, where I was greeted by a friendly smile. It was my best friend, Michelle Black. I sat next to her and we started talking about random things.

That's what I loved the most about her, she helped me forget my mother for at least some hours of the day. Michelle knew how it was with my family, and she was always there for me; to dry my tears, to rub my back, to make me smile, to simply be my friend. And I couldn't thank her enough. Without her, I would probably suffer a lot more. She's just so awesome, it's even hard to explain.

We arrived school, greeted some teachers, went to our first class and everything was cool. Specially because Blondie was sick! yeeessss!! I cheered and almost do the chicken dance, Michelle just looked at me, very amused I might add.
Then we went to our next class: Math II 'B' with Mr. Vergara. Mr Vergara is an old man that gets pissed easily, or get's TOO HAPPY easily. He was happy that day, he probably had a nice weekend with his girlfriend or something creepy like that, but he didn't even ask for the homework.

Everything was perfect... weird, but perfect.
I was kinda "paying attention" to the... ummm... thing on the board, when we all heard a knock at the door. We all turned around to see Miss Jenipher, the grade coordinator, standing in the doorway with a weird expression on her face.
"ummm... Samm?" she said, looking for me with her eyes.
"yeah?" I said standing up, so she could see me
"I need you in my office, right now" Crap, what did I do now? something had to happen, right? It just couldn't stay perfect!
"ok" I walked toward her "lets go" I said and we started walking down the hall. I could hear my friend whisper.

Michelle just mouthed 'it will be ok' and we left to the office.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
do you like? :3

You know I love comments? you didn't? now you know :D leave a comment! pwease <3

By the way: This chapter is dedicated tro my best friend in the whole world: Michelle :D (yup she's real)