Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 21

After listening to a couple of Metallica songs, we saw Matt standing on the opposite side of the pool. Apparently he had been looking for us for about 10 minutes.
When he saw us he smiled, and started walking toward us.
"woah, are you wet?" he asked making me giggle. "Go change, you'll get sick" he said, and we got up, smiling as innocently as possible. "both of you"

When we got back to the house, everyone stared at us with 'what the fuck' expressions.
Jimmy started laughing shamelessly, Johnny and Brian were trying to hold back their laughter, and Val stared at us with a small smile placed on her lips.
"Do I wanna know?" she asked. Zacky laughed and I walked inside.
"I'll go change"

It all felt so weird to me. Just thinking about how much things were going to change, how I was going to change. Even if I was having such a great time, I still felt sad. Not about the Barkers, but about everyone else; Michelle, Gabby, Esther, and all the boys. It wasn't going to be the same without them.
The thought of it made me want to cry, and go back to them, but I knew it wasn't possible anymore.
'What will happen to Richard?' My poor brother. He was going through so much shit; the drugs the alcohol; who would help him if I'm gone?
Jeanette and Arthur don't give a shit about Richie, just like they didn't give a shit about me. 'But now I have Matt and Val... they'll always be there for me'... hopefully.

I walked up to my new room and took my clothes off. I changed into a pair of gray jeans and a Black Flag tee, I put my soaked hair into a pony tail and grabbed a pair of Adidas, then walked back downstairs.
There, I found Zacky completely changed.
"How did you-?" he smiled and quickly replied
"I live across the street"
Then I noticed the blond woman sitting next to him.
"oh cool" I replied, looking at her. She glared at me and I quickly looked away.

I heard how she cleared her throat, so I looked up again, fixating my eyes on Zacky, waiting for him to say something. But he just stared back at me. Without noticing it, I got lost in his big green eyes, forgetting the people the surrounded me.
The blond girl, pissed, cleared her throat once more, making us look away quickly.

"Uh, she's Gena, my girlfriend" he introduced.
"So, you're Samm. Right?" she said, obviously forcing a smile. "I'm so glad to finally meet you!" she spoke in a high-pitched annoying tone, that made everyone glare at her.
"Yeah, nice to meet you too"
Matt stood behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders firmly. "Don't worry, we don't like her that much either" he whispered, making her glare at us.

She, then, sat on Zacky's lap and started giggling; everyone, and when I say everyone I mean everyone, started making faces.

"I'll go to the kitchen to get some coke, anyone want something?" Matt asked.
"I'll help you" I said, grabbing his arm, protecting myself from the disgusting view.
We started walking when I heard Gena say:
"Sweetie, would you get your aunt Gena a beer?" I nodded and looked away. "Thanks, you're adorable"
I felt Matt's arm tense, pulling me away from the living room.

"Oh yeah, you're adorable, sweetie" Matt said quietly, mocking Gena's high-pitched voice. I laughed quietly and we waled to the kitchen.

Oh Gena, you're adorable too...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it sucks... and I'm sorry! But I don't know what's wrong with me today...
anyway, comment, pwease :3

xox-