Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 23

My day with the girls was awesome. Mom and I picked up Michelle and Gena and went to the mall, where Leana and Lacey would be waiting.
When we arrived to the mall, a short woman ran to us and gave me a bone-crushing hug, similar to Jimmy's hugs. "I'm Leana!" she said, still hugging me.
"Jimmy's girlfriend right?"
"yupp!"
When she finally let go, Lacey had the opportunity to introduce herself, giving me a less violent hug. "I'm Lacey, Johnny's girlfriend"
"I'm Samm-"
"My kid!" Val said, making everyone smile -including myself-
"She looks like Matt!" Leana said, excitingly.
"That's what I was thinking!" Lacey said, holding her arm.
"That's a compliment, right?" I said, making them laugh.

First they dragged me to look at shoes:
"The black ones!"
"No! The gray ones, with the top you wore for Johnny's birthday!"
"Yes, you're right! But I love the blues ones, with that dress Val wore for that dinner"
"Buy them!"
"What do you think Samm?"
"uh..."
"we'll but them!"

Then we went to look at dresses:
"The red one, Chelle! Brian will love it!"
"No, the black tight one!"
"Wear the green one with the sparkles... Brian will love that one!"
"Samm, which dress do you like?"
"uh..."
"okay, I'll take the red one! But we'll have to go back for the shoes"

Then we went back for the shoes:
"No... not those!"
"Yeah, Leana's right... the ones with the silver thingie"
"But the dress has that thingie on the hip... buy the stilettos"
"Samm?"
"Where'd she go?"
"I'm over here..."
"Honey, why are you looking to the wall?"
"oh, no particular reason..."
"okay, the stilettos!"

Believe it or not, I had fun! They can be really amusing while they try to pick out one dress for each.
After shopping we went to eat lunch, where we could finally talk.
"How are you liking California?" Leana asked as she swallowed a piece of bread.
"It's great! Specially because all of you, and the guys, are making it so easy for me"
"We have to take you to the beach one of these days!" Michelle said, elbowing Gena, who rolled her eyes and kept eating.
"Yeah, but we have to go with the guys!" Lacey added.
"Yes! You know, Jimmy couldn't stop talking about you yesterday!" Leana said, smiling.
"Neither could Brian. He's so excited to have a niece!"
"Johnny could not stop talking about how you're gonna pick on him with Jimmy!"
"Matt's so happy, yet so nervous about all of this... I told him to relax a bit"
"woah... really? They talked about me?" I said, taking a sip from my water bottle.
"Zacky couldn't stop saying how pretty you are" Gena said bitterly, sending a death glare to my direction.
'Is that why you hate me so much? I thought as Val wrapped my shoulder with her arm.

The rest of the day, we spent talking about everything, while Gena kept texting on his phone. The only moments where she was not texting, she was trying to kill me with her eyes or killing me mentally.
When we got home, all the girls went to their respective boyfriends, who had just returned from the studio. From what I could see, the guys and girls only went to their houses to sleep and change clothes; they we're always atMatt's our house.
Matt, being as lazy and tired as he was, asked for 5 pizzas and took a bunch of beer from the fridge.
"What about me?" I asked innocently, as he set the six-packs on the table.
"oh shit... sorry sweetie" he said, as he opened the fridge to look for some non-alcoholic drinks.
"it's okay... I'll just-" My words were cut off as Zacky grabbed my arm and pulled me all the way to the pool.

"hi you" he said smiling.
"hey" I said as we both sat where we sat the day before.
"I have to tell you something" he said taking his phone from his pocket "Today, Gena sent me some texts"
"what did they say?" I said, getting nervous. I knew I had done nothing wrong, but I also knew she didn't like me.
"Well, I don't know you that much... but I know you're not like that" he handed me his phone, so I could read the texts.
"The Shadows kid is giving me nasty stares... NOT nice"
I saw 3 more texts saying how "mean" and "nasty" I was with her. I checked, and there were 20 more of those; I stopped reading and returned the phone.

"I can't believe this" I sighed. He placed his phone on the floor and pulled himself closer to me.
"Look, Gena doesn't like you, obviously, and she's very dramatic... so I'd rather listen to your side of the story"
"Well" I started "I tried to be nice at her at first, but I noticed she didn't really like me, so I just ignored her the whole day. I stayed with Mom and the rest of the girls... I won't try anymore"
"Don't" he said
"what?" I said, genuinely confused.
"Don't try anymore."
I nodded and motioned him to carry on.
"Well, I want to be your friend. I think you're really fun to be with, and honestly I don't expect Gena to like you. I mean, she barely likes the rest of the girls" he smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder "so relax, everything's cool" he ended the sentence with a small wink, making me smile.

"Saaaaaamm! Zaaaaack! Piiiiizza's heeeeeere!" we heard Johnny's voice calling from the house.
Zacky stood up quickly and offered me his hands to help me get up. I took them, gratefully, and we walked back tot he house quietly.

'It seems I got a new friend'
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update... my computer freaked so now I depend on my mom's computer until mine's fixed.
I hope you like it, it's a bit long... but I guess it's okay.

Leave comments or I'll eat you... I mean it!!

6661-xox
Chemical Kisses~