Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 25

"Honey, wake up."
"Mom, five more minutes"
"It's your first day of school, Sammi"
"Damn"
I opened my eyes and saw mom smiling at me; her smile, being so contagious, made me smile back.
"Matt's waiting for you downstairs to eat"
I nodded and she left my room so I could get ready. I took a quick shower and put my undergarments on, still inside the bathroom, just in case.

Once in my closet, I grabbed my gray skinny jeans and my King Diamond shirt, slipping them both on. I ran into my bathroom again, and cleaned the damp from my mirror so I could fix my hair.
"I hate your hair" I said to the mirror. "You should cut it really short" I nodded to myself, and took my straightener.
"And may I know who you're talking to?" I heard Matt's voice from my room, making me jump and almost drop the straightener to the floor.
"Myself" I answered as I started with my bangs.
"You're weird" His reflection appeared behind me, scaring me, making me burn my forehead.
"Oww! You scared me"
"Aww, I'm sorry, sweetie" he got closer "let me take a look at that." He lifted my bangs from my forehead and smiled. "It's not even red."
"But it hurt" I said, pouting.
"Ok, fine" He brought his lips to my forehead and kissed it. I closed my eyes, taking the feeling in; I've been wanting this for 16 years!
"Better?" He said, showing his dimpled smile. I nodded like a five year old, making him laugh. "Now, hurry up, I don't want you to be late"

I hurried with my hair, put some eyeliner on, and ran downstairs.
"Finally!" Matt said, as I walked in the kitchen.
"Come on, I didn't take that long" We both laughed, knowing it was true.
We sat down and ate quickly, noticing we were already late. I ran back to my room and brushed my teeth, taking a last look at myself. I nodded and grabbed my old, black, beaten up Chuck Taylor's and ran back down.
"Hey, Cinderella, aren't you wearing shoes for school?" Matt said, standing at the front door.
"I'll put them on in the car" I said and ran quickly to the living room, where mom was watching T.V.
"Good luck today, hun" she said, kissing my cheek. I returned the gesture and thanked her, running back to Matt.
"We can go now" I said, and we walked to the car.

*---*

"You can get out of the car now"
I shook my head
"Are you okay?"
I shook it again
"Do you want me to go in with you?"
"But-"
"They all know who you are"
That just made it worse. It wasn't because I was ashamed of being M. Shadows' daughter -who would!?- but I was nervous that no one would like me or, that they would hang out with me only to meet the band. I sighed loudly.

Matt finally got me out of the car, and insisted on going in with me. By the entrance, stood a woman, who was probably by her 50's, waiting for us.
"You must be Mr. Sanders" she said, obviously, forcing a smile. Matt nodded, slowly.
"And you are..." she looked at a paper on her hands "Sammantha Alexis Sanders D."
I nodded, a bit hesitant. I hadn't thought about my last name, yet; and it was weird for me to be a Sanders, instead of a Barker.

She walked us to her office, and motioned us to sit down across her.
"This is your schedule," she gave a paper "it had your locker number, and the code, written on the back"
"Thank you" I said, quietly.
"And these" she pointed to a stack of books on the end of her desk "are your books."
I stared at it, wide-eyed.
"I'll get someone to help you with that, because your daddy has to stay with me so we can talk about some things." She talked to me as if I were a 5 year old, retarded child.
I was about to snap at her, when a voice said from behind us: "I'll help her"

I turned around and saw him; big blue eyes, dark brown hair, bangs brushing his left eye, pale skin, and a smile... holy shit, that smile!
"Well, only if she lets me" He said smirking.
"If course I'd let you do that" I smirked, biting my lower lip; I waited until he was close enough to whisper: "and maybe something else."
"You just name it" he said and winked, taking most of the heavy stack of books.
I took the rest. "I'm Samm, by the way"
"I'm Scott, at your service."
He left me walk first through the door and walked me to my locker.

"Hey, why wasn't your mom or dad in there with you?"
"He was in there"
"Guess I didn't see him, I was too distracted looking at someone else" He smiled, making me blush.
Then it clicked in my brain. 'Shit, Matt just saw me flirting with Scott! He's gonna kill me!'
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE forgive me for not updating in soooo long!!
Do you still love me?? :3
'cause I love yoooou! xD

Comment, please!

6661-xox
Chemical Kisses~