Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 26

School was even worse than it was in Florida; teachers are assholes, girls are preppy, most guys are jocks, and I missed my friends. I texted Esther when I was in History class, and called Michelle in lunch period.
Scott was only in one of my classes, chemistry, which meant that I had no one to talk to and I had to pay attention in class.

There weren't so many friendly faces as Matt had said. I heard people whispering stuff like: "She's the rock star's kid" or "Oh my god! Her dad is so hot!" -which I found extremely awkward- and lots of death glares from jealous girls.
At lunch period, when I called Michelle, I had to sit alone under a tree because some girls pushed me out of the cafeteria.
I was trying really hard not to turn around and beat the shit out of those blond bitches,but I didn't want to disappoint Matt with being reported on my first day of school.

In English, I sat at the back of the class on the corner. The teacher was talking about something grammatical, but I didn't really care. I just wanted to get out of there.
I took my phone from the pocket and texted Zacky:
"S.O.S! I hate school!"
He texted back a few seconds later:
"Sorry 4 u... are you making friends, yet?"
I rolled my eyes, angrily.
"No. no one seems to like me"
I grabbed my pencil and started doodling on the corner of the text book, waiting for his answer.
"Rlly? I like u :)"
I smiled to myself, putting the pencil down.
"Thnx Zee :D I'll c u after school?"
"defintly yeass! u need a hug & I'll giv it 2 u!"
I smiled and looked up to the teacher, who was still babbling about the usage of adjectives or something.

The rest of the day went painfully slow, I mean literally painful. I was pushed against lockers, doors, walls, other kids; I was stepped on; I was kicked "accidentally"; I was murdered mentally lots of times... and I couldn't turn around and rip their plastic little faces off, because I wanted Matt to be happy.
Yes, I'm such a fucking good person, right?

When the day finally ended, I was feeling like shit. My whole body is in pain and my self-esteem is in hell.
Then I remember today's early events; and I started getting nervous. I had no idea what Matt would say about me flirting with Scott, earlier that day.
I saw the black S.U.V enter the parking lot, and tensed up. I thought I was going to die when I saw the big tattooed man walk to me, with a serious face.

"Hey, Matty!" I said, as innocently as I could.
"Hey, Sammi" he said, faking a smirk. I knew what was coming. "Do I really have to tell you?"
I remained silent. He was about to say something else, when a group of giggling girls walked to us, asking for an autograph.
"Sure" he smiled, showing his dimples "what's your name?"
"Rachel" she squealed, handing him a notebook.
"Nice" he smirked and she almost faints. I rolled my eyes, annoyed. I climbed on the backseat, not wanting to see my father's "charm".

When he was done, he got in the car and looked at my through the mirror.
"I don't like the guy"
"You don't know him"
"Neither do you"
I sighed, I knew he was right and that sucked.
"I'll talk to Val" he said, turning the ignition.
"It's not necessary" I said, making him look at me curiously. "I know the "boy-talk"... and anyway, innocent flirting doesn't hurt, right?"
He didn't say anything and drove home, not looking at me once. I didn't dare talk to him, scared that he was going to snap at me.
'Did I just fuck up?!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas, my beautiful readers! <3
I hope you spent a merry little Christmas with everyone you love :)

I apologize for the suckyness and the shortness ^^'' I'm having kind of a writer's block.
Comment anyway :D Even if it's to tell me how much it sucked xD
Next chapter's gonna be in Matt's P.O.V!

6661-xox
Chemical Kisses~