Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 3

Walking down the hallway, I looked up to Miss Jenipher. She still had that weird expression.
"Hey Samm" She said, looking at me from the corner of her eye. "yeah?" I asked, not looking at her. "Do you- ummm never mind" ok, that was too much for me. Miss Jenipher always talked clear and kind, so she was getting too weird. "umm... Miss" She turned to face me "Yes Sammi?" you see? she's nice.

"Did I do something wrong?" her eyes grew wide. "oh no, dear. No. I'm taking you to the office because there's someone there who wants to see you" she smiled "everything's fine"
"someone? who would want to see ME?"

We were finally in front of the office door. She turned the knob slowly and opened the door, she signaled me to go in and she whispered "I'll be here if you need me, ok?" I nodded and walked in. I heard the door closing and walked to the desk area.
When I got there I saw a HUGE guy sitting behind Miss Jenipher's desk. I cleared my throat making him turn around to face me. When he did my jaw dropped to the floor.

He had huge arms covered in tattoos, a small jaw, pierced lip, ears gauged, short hair and aviator gasses covering his eyes. I was M. fucking Shadows! it was really him!

He stood up when he saw me and his jaw dropped a little too. "Hi" he said stretching his arm so I could take his hand "hey" I said taking it. He shook our hands and quickly let go, I couldn't see his eyes, but I could tell he was surprised about...I had no idea!

I was extremely confused, why would M Shadows want to see me!? I thought while I sat on the chair next to the desk. He sat across me, and said "you might feel a bit confused right now."
"You bet" I said, mentally slapping myself for that stupid comment. My nerves were taking over me, but how could you blame me? One of my heroes was sitting across me!

He chuckled. "Listen" he said "I have to-" and he was interrupted by Ozzy Osbourne; ok no. It wasn't Ozzy himself, but it was his ring tone... someone was calling him (duh!) if Ozzy had been there I would've probably fainted, or something! ANYWAY, he answered his phone: "hello?-no, not yet...no!...ok I'll call you when- yeah... I'll call you when I'm done telling her... oh, hi Jimmy... wha-?... yeah, I know... ok, bye Zee" he hung up.
tell me what?!

"Ok, so I was saying, I need to tell you something important"
"ok... tell me" I replied a bit anxious.
"well, you know the blood tests your mom made you do like a week ago?"
"yeah... what about it?" I started tapping my fingers on the desk.
"well, they were used on DNA tests, so we could legalize the whole thing" he took his aviators off.
"what?" I was definitely confused.
"So we could legalize the papers and tell you the truth." he exhaled "I'm your father"
I blinked. "what!?" I stood up looking at him "b-but how!??" he stood up as well, motioning me to sit down. "I have an explanation, calm down!"

I sighed "really?" I sat down "it better be a good one, cause I'm really damn confused, right now"
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, here it is!

this one goes to:
frostiebubble
cause she made me update. ^^
comment?
xox-