Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 5

I walked back to my group, it was lunch period, so I went to the cafeteria. My friends were at our usual table, so I approached them. I,probably, had a sad expression or a confused one, 'cause when I arrived; Michelle got up to hug me.
"Now what?" she said softly
"umm... I-I have to tell you something" I said and sat down. "girls, you remember the picture I have on my drawing case?"
"The one with the 5 guys with loads of tattoos and scary faces?" Esther, a girl from my English class, asked. I looked down quickly.

"yeah, that one" I replied looking at the bottle of water hat was on the table.
"What about it?" asked Gabby, the girl that sits in front of me in Literature.
"well... you know, the big guy on the center of the picture... he's-he's in the office"
I didn't have to wait long for a reaction, the three of their jaws dropped.

"you're kidding, right?" said Michelle. Leaning into the table, I replied: "I wish I was"
"wanna check?" I said looking at them, not expecting them to say yes.

"lets" Gabby said, standing up. She motioned Michelle to stand up, and she did.
"I'll stay here... ok?" Esther said, grabbing the bottle of water I was looking at.
"'Cmon! Don't chicken out. It'll be ok, I promise" Gabby exclaimed, looking at Esther.
"I'll take care of you" Michelle said, making her stand up.
"He's not that scary, you know?" I said smiling to myself "he's actually really nice"

We walked back to the office and peeked on the window. Again, their jaws dropped. "woah" they said in unison.
"He's big" Exclaimed Esther quietly. We giggled a little and he turned around. We quickly ducked, holding our mouths with our hands.

When we were back to the cafeteria I finally told them "H er want to take me to Cali, tomorrow!"
"CALI???" they all screamed with their eyes wide open. I felt tears fill my eyes.

"I know! I don't want to leave!" I really felt like crying, when I saw their eyes fill with tears, just like mine. "why tomorrow?!" Gabby said while Esther leaned on her shoulder.
"He has things to do in California" I said quietly "he can't give me more time"

"Samm" Michelle said looking straight into the eyes "listen to me"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is so short >.<
I hope you liked it, anyway.

comments? They make me happy ^^

xox-