Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 7

I saw my friends sitting on the floor of the cafeteria, talking and laughing. When they saw us the all smiled and got up.
"hey" they all greeted. I saw my school bag on Michelle's shoulder.
"Hi" Matt said with a big friendly smile.
"I'm Gabby" she said shaking hands with him. "I'm Matt, Samm's dad" he said. Michelle and Esther introduced themselves too.

"Here are some of your books, I don't know your locker code" Michelle said giving me the bag.
"Thanks" I said taking it, "now we only have to go to my locker"
"ok" Matt said "let me take that" he said taking my bag.

We all walked to the locker area, but we went different ways, so it was only Matt and I.
We got to my locker and opened it. "fuck" I said quietly, when the first thing that popped out of my locker was: my art case, decorated with Zacky Vengeance and Gerard Way pictures.
The worst part: he saw it.

I turned around and saw a huge grin on his face. I felt how my whole face went red.
With that, he wouldn't only know how much I love his band, but he would know mylittle huge crush I have for his friends. I felt like shooting myself.

"Nice locker" he said, still grinning. "ohholyshit!" I said in one breath. Yup, my locker had pictures of his band, and My Chem... ALL OVER!
I shoved everything I could into the bag, and started taking all the pictures down as fast as I could. He just stood there, amused.
When I was done I turned around and looked at him with a serious expression on my face.

"Id there something wrong, kid?" he said, still smiling.
"no, not at all" I said trying hard not to smile.
"wanna hear the plan, then?" he put the bag on the floor, and I nodded slowly.

"ok, the plan is: you spent the rest of today with your friends, and tomorrow we leave" I smiled. "really? I can spend the day with my friends?" he nodded. "wooooo!!!" mt friends, who were listening behind a wall, exclaimed happily.
"so there you are!" I said. Then came a cheesy group-hug, that I loved no matter how cheesy it was, and loads of giggles. I just love my friends :D

"Wait... you have to talk to our moms then" Said Michelle with a worried expression on her face. "Damn..." I said when I saw her face.
You see, Wendy Black isn't and will never be an easy woman to convince. Michelle was grounded, for ridiculous reasons, 96% of her life. And, if Michelle had plans to go out; she ought to tell her with, almost, 3 weeks of anticipation for her to CONSIDER letting her go out.

So, let's check the facts, yeah?
- She needed to tell her mom she wanted to go out, like in about 4 hours.
- Wendy didn't even know Matt existed.
- Matt doesn't exactly have a 'good, responsible dad' first impression.

'CRAP! Now what???! I' leaving tomorrow, and I can't be with my best friend!?'

I knew it wasn't going to be so easy as Matt made it seem...
♠ ♠ ♠
ok I'm back!
test were good, by the way :D
Here's your update. I'll update soon, don't worry.

comment? I will <3 u if you comment.

xox-