Status: Active

Love is Merely Madness

Chapter 8

Esther's and Gabby's moms said "yes" when they were asked for permissions to go to the mall, but Michelle's mom was the problem. She had said: "I don't believe you, Michelle. I know Samm's parents well. And if your story is so true, I will talk to her dad, personally."
We told Matt, but he didn't seem worried at all.

"I'll talk to her, don't worry Michelle" he told Michelle, who was pissed off like I've never seen before. "Use your charms, Matt" I said, jokingly. "you just wait and see, kiddo" he said elbowing Michelle, softly.
So, I thought we were only trying to cheer Michelle up, I never expected him to actually use his charms.

Wendy Black, Michelle's mom, walked into the building, looking elegant as always; with plain, straight black pants and a white blouse, never forgetting her high heel stiletto shoes.
I make it seem like she's evil or something, but she isn't, she's just strict... that's all.

She walked to her daughter with a serious expression on her face. When she was about to argue, Matt showed up "Hey, Michelle" he said cheerfully. "hey Matt, this is Wendy, my mother" she introduced. "my pleasure" he said smirking.
'I knew he would use his charms'

He took her hand gracefully, and with his free hand he took his aviator glasses off, revealing his hazel eyes. He shook their hands and smiled, while saying "so, Mrs. Black, you know Samm's coming to California with me, and I was wondering if maybe the girls could spend their last day together" he smirked showing off his dimples. "it would be a pleasure for me to take Michelle too"

She smiled sweetly "oh, of course they can. And, please, call me Wendy" he looked at us from the corner of his eye. "Ok, Wendy. Call me Matt"
"Impressive" Michelle whispered at me. "I know..." I whispered back, with a smirk on my face.

"so, mom, can I go?" Michelle asked, already knowing the answer. "yes, you can go. But remember-"
"don't talk to boys, or strangers in general; don't spend your money in candies; don't separate from Samm, ever, or you'll get lost; and don't call me 10 minutes after going into the movies... I know mom"
Wendy smiled, "and be careful, ok? both of you" she said looking at me too. We both nodded.
Wendy wished me luck and told me "remember, if you even need something, just call us. We will fly all the way to Cali for you, ok honey?" I thanked her and she left.

On our way to the main room, where my friends had left their bags, Esther asked me "Sammi, why don't you call him 'Dad' or something?" I stopped. I hadn't, actually, realized what had happened.
It, suddenly, click on mind. Matt was my father; and I was leaving to California forever, where I had my band, my friends and things that mattered to me... I felt sad, and confused.
"I dunno" I sighed "it's complicated, I guess" I felt her arm around my shoulder.
Nothing else was said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I updated ^^' sorry it took a while.

comments? Comments make me really happy ^^

xox-