Status: COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT :D

Handful Of Moments

But They Tore Me Apart Like A Hurricane;

Josie woke up feeling a slight chilly breeze across her body. She covered her bare chest with a black comforter slowly feeling her eyes drift off again. Josie flipped to the other side and felt a presence next to her. Her eyes opened to see a drooling Alex. Josie’s breath got caught in her breath when she realized what happened last night. She slowly crept out of the bed and slipped her pajamas on.

Jose slowly made her way to the living room, where everyone else crashed. She stepped over their bodies and started to shake Kara.

“Kara,” she whispered.

Kara’s eyes fluttered open, “Josie?”

“Can you take me home?” Jose asked.

“Yeah, sure, I’ll get Jack’s keys,” Kara rubbed her eyes as she started to stand up.

Within a couple of minutes, they found his keys and took Jack’s car.

“So how was last night,” Kara winked.

Josie’s face turned bright red, “You heard?”

“Yeah, everyone did actually,” Kara, said.

“Fuck, fuck, fucking, fuck,” Jose repeated.

Kara raised an eyebrow, “Don’t you guys like each other?”

Josie groaned, “I don’t know. I’m not even sure, just I don’t know.”

“Well if this helps, I think he likes you too. And I think you like him too. Just the way you guys act is just so…loving. But that’s my opinion. Wait this is your street right?” Kara spoke.

“No, the next one. I’m Alex’s neighbor.” Josie answered.

“Well shit the bed. You know, you have to confront this in a couple of hours, right?” She said as she turned right on the next street.

“I know,” Josie sighed as Kara pulled into her driveway.

Kara parked the car, “I think you guys should talk about what happened. But once again, that’s my opinion.

Josie sweetly smiled, “Thanks Kara. And here give this to Jack for gas money.” Josie handed her a five-dollar bill. Kara nodded and pulled out of the driveway.

She walked into the house to see her dad eating cereal watching ESPN. Josie quickly greeted her dad and he smiled at her before turning his attention back to the television. She rushed up to her room to grab some sweats to bring into the bathroom. Maybe a shower can clear her head. Her hand turned the nozzle towards to the left to make the water hot. Josie slipped off her clothes and stepped into the hot shower. The water felt good against her tense muscles, she guessed that they kind of went wild. No wonder why everyone heard. She groaned at the embarrassment of what she did with him. Did she even like him? Does he really like her? She was trying to find the pros and cons of him, but could only find pros. Then she thought is she ready for a relationship? A real relationship? Her boyfriends, which you could really call flings, only lasted a week or two. Josie was the definition of a serial dater, she knew how to make the boys fall for her and all she had to do was show a bit of skin and bat her eyelashes.

“Fuck,” she mumbled and turned the shower off. She quickly dried herself and slipped the clothes on.

---

Two days later…

Alex knew what happened cause what Josie didn’t know was he woke up when she got out of the bed. He saw her naked and he realized that he was naked also. He was about to say something but she already left. Now, she’s been avoiding him for three days. He couldn’t believe she was missing school too. Alex thought she was being a bit dramatic, but today was the day he was gonna face her.

Alex was driving back home with a few more extra books than he would usually carry. Josie’s dad asked if he could bring her homework so she won’t get behind, of course, Alex would obliged. Alex got a text from his mother saying that Jeff would be at work or practice when he comes to drop off the homework and told him to just go inside. Alex walked inside without knocking and jogged up the steps to Jojo’s room. He knocked on her door and didn’t get an answer. So he decided to go in and wait.

After waiting an hour in her room watching some weird talk show. He noticed there were a box or two still unpacked in her closet. He took one of them to the bed. Alex opened the box to find trophies, crowns, pictures, and articles. He raised an eyebrow as he lifted up a very tall crown, which read Little Miss Maryland.

“What the fuck?” He mumbled as he looked deeper into the box.

He found pictures of her in extravagant gowns with platinum fake blonde hair and her too white of teeth that looked over bleached. His mouth parted, she was a pageant girl. He read an article about her winning Miss Teen Maryland three times in a row and that they were predicting that she was going to win for the fourth time in a row. He noticed the date for the next one was a three months before her mom died. He shook his head. Alex placed the stuff back into the box and closed it and picked up the other box.

He opened this box and revealed her old self. There were basically mini-skirts and very revealing shirts. Then he noticed a photo album. He skimmed through the pages of memories that she made in Annapolis. She had very long tan legs and a nice looking chest and in one hand there was a cigarette in the other a red cup that probably contained an alcoholic beverage. Alex thought if he saw her a party when she was like this he’d treat her like another one night stand. Amazing how a picture can say more than a thousand words can? Then he saw a picture of her mom and Josie. They looked basically the same except that her mother had brown eyes and Jojo had blue. Then he noticed those freckles that he loved, her mom had them exactly where Josie’s freckles were.

“What are you doing?” He heard a screech. He looked up to see a very pissed off Josie.

He slammed the book and put it back into the box, “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have gone through your stuff.”

“Damn right, why were you looking through my shit?” She came over and grabbed the box, “Why the fuck are you here?”

“I-I-I brought your homework,” Alex stuttered.

Josie threw the box into her closet, “So that gives you permission to look through my personal belongings?”

Alex shook his head, “It’s just I-I got bored and I noticed they were there. Damn it I’m sorry! I actually came over here to talk to you about Homecoming!” He raised his voice.

She crossed her arms, “I don’t want to hear it. You still like Lisa, I get it. And I’m an easy fuck when I’m drunk.”

“I did like her, but not anymore. I really like this girl. I told her that I’m falling in love with her, but she fell asleep so I don’t think she heard me,” he stepped closer to her lowering his voice, “Oh and she’s very good at keeping secrets. This girl is very quiet, but lately she’s been talking more, which makes me smile. And she is so intelligent that I question why she’s my friend cause I’m a fucking idiot,” he heard a low chuckle, “This girl is so beautiful. I mean each time I see her I wonder if she can hear how fast my heart is pounding, like now.” Alex backed her up into her closet. Everything turned silent.

“Can you hear mine,” she whispered so low.

Alex smiled and cupped her face and placed his lips so gently on hers as she kissed back. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she fell into him and listening to his heartbeat. She smiled cause his heart fell like it was about to explode. She felt his arms wrap around her waist holding her closer. Josie knew that she liked being in his arms and never wanted to leave this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw :)
And Alex found out more about Josie
So do you think they can last?
Cause I might throw in a few twists and curves in this story :)

Btw, I'm thinking about writing a new story, but I don't know who should be the main character. Should it be Alex, Jack, or Zack? I'd say Rian, but I can't imagine him as a jerk and the main guy is a jerk. So ALEX, JACK, OR BEEFCAKE? haha

I'm finally back from camping! And I came back with a serious sunburn. I'm still paying for it. And I missed ATL too :( but oh well I'll see them sooner or later even though I got Jack something haha. Yeah, I'm kinda madly in love with Jack, it's because of his nose. I have a nose fetish haha xD

But yeah, back to the main question, should I start a new story if so with who? Zack, Jack, or Alex?