Status: COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT :D

Handful Of Moments

A Handful Of Moments;

Josie’s blue eyes scanned the cloudless sky. She sighed as she sat up on her roof. Her legs were swung over the edge of the roof. Alex was gone, she didn’t know where. So she decided to cloud watch, too bad there aren’t any. Josie laid back down again noticing that it was strange weather for the end of October. Josie started to drift off into her little dream world.

Her mind wandered into what would it be like if her mom was still there? If she still did pageants? If she still was the shallow, conceited person that she was? She pictured herself in some kind of skank outfit she used to wear and be at the mall. Her eyes rolled back and laughed at herself, she used wear high-heels just to go to the mall. When it turned to night, Jose would have picked an even sluttier outfit than she wore earlier and sneak out of the house to a party. Her body would be just pure alcohol by the end of the night and she would be probably waking up naked alone or in a bathtub. Josie probably wouldn’t have given Alex a minute of her time. Let’s say he wasn’t her type. She usually went for muscle jocks. Just thinking of her past life made her crave a cigarette.

Josie quickly slipped through her window and grabbed her stash of Camel Lights. She slid through her window once again to go to her spot on the roof. Her legs were criss-crossed as she lit her cancer stick. A long trail of smoke trailed out of her lips, as she felt calm. Her mind still wandering to where she would be today, if all she did was move. Soon her cig was nothing but a bud and put it out flicking onto the ground below. She crawled back into her kitchen noticing that she should cook dinner soon.

Jose jogged down the staircase, but stopped halfway. The whole damn football team was in her house. She just stood there silent and didn’t know how to respond. Her eyes scanned the room for her dad in the sea of muscled teens. She bit her lip; even her and Alex are a thing doesn’t mean she can’t look. Finally, she spotted her dad and made her way through the crowd.

Jose tapped her dad’s shoulder putting her hands up, “Oh, Josie, I’m having a barbeque for the team since playoffs are about start.”

She made a face in an annoyed expression, “Sorry, I didn’t tell you. And don’t worry you don’t need to cook, but could you pick up a couple cans of baked beans and barbeque sauce bottles at the market,” he asked. She nodded as she grabbed her lanyard off the key rack.

It only took a quick fifteen minutes to grab the groceries that her father requested. Though before she could open the door one of the players opened it for her. She raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, here let me help,” he offered as he took the brown paper bag from her.

Her face stayed with same expression cause that bag wasn’t very heavy. Who did he think he was, Sir Gentleman? Then he started to unpack the bag. Who is this guy?

“I’m Greg,” he stuck out his hand. Josie gripped his hand as they shook hands. “Good grip.” She nodded. “This is random, but I was wondering if you’d like to hang out Saturday?”

Jose thought about it. Would this count as a date? Should she play the field? Her and Alex aren’t official, yet. Though why does she feel guilty if she said yes?

Greg cleared his throat, “It’s not a date, just hang.”

Josie showed a small smile, “Sure.” He smiled as he heard her speak.

“Cool. I’ll give you my number and you’ll text me and I’ll have yours,” he spoke as he wrote the number on her hand.

She waved as she took out her phone to add him in her contacts. She texted him a smiley face so he would have her number. Then her phone vibrated as she received a winky face from him. Josie just shook her head and slightly giggled. But deep in the pit of her stomach she felt guilty. Her voice in her head kept telling her that she wasn’t dating anyone and plus they’re just going to hang out as friends.

Josie walked into her room. She lay on her bed and closed her eyes as she kept thinking about Greg. Someone pounced on her as she screamed bloody murder. Her mouth was covered by, no other than, Alex. He chuckled as he lay beside her.

“I scared ya,” Alex cheekily smiled.

Josie playfully hit him as he stuck out his bottom lip. Jojo lightly kissed Alex’s lips as he smiled into it. He wrapped his arms around her and she buried her head into the crook of his neck. Her hot breath made shivers go up his spine and bite his bottom lip.

“So where have you been?” Josie asked repositioning her head on his shoulders.

Alex snuggled closer with her, “Oh at Jack’s for a bit. He wanted to talk about his girly feelings.”

Josie lightly laughed as she listened to his rapid heartbeat. It made her blush knowing that she could speed his heartbeat. Alex rested his chin on top of her head. Jojo’s lips gently pressed onto his Adam’s apple. And he let out a girlish laugh. She kept doing that as he kept laughing.

Finally he pulled away, “Stop that tickles,” he said in a lisp and she giggled, “So what’s up with the people at your house?”

“Dad’s having a team barbeque, which I didn’t know about.” She sighed, “But I had to run to that grocery store down the street from our school and when I came back this kid Greg, he-.”

Alex cut her off, “Greg Scotts?” She shrugged. “He’s pretty tall, super blond, and a personality of a dick”

She raised her eyebrow, “Yeah him, but he was nice to me. He opened the door for me, carried the bag, and put away the stuff.” Alex’s teeth were clenched. “He kinda asked me to hang out with me, actually.” Her voice was soft.

“Like a date?” Alex asked.

Jojo shook her head, “Nope, just friends.”

Alex smiled and squeezing Josie against his body nuzzling his head into her neck, “Good, cause you my Jojo and no one else’s.”

Josie felt heat in her cheeks, “What’s your definition of mine?” Jojo mumbled into his chest.

“I mean you, Josie Noel Garrett, are my girlfriend and I, Alexander William Gaskarth, am your boyfriend,” his chocolate brown eyes scanned her crystal blue eyes.

She swallowed hard as she smiled widely. His lips didn’t take long to find hers. Her smile never left her face, she was his and he is hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Awww they're legit :D
But is Greg going to mess things up?
I want predictions pweeease!

Random, but I found out when ATL was in my town for the acoustic show my friend gave them a ride to the venue. The venue was full of fan girls so they had to park their bus in a restuarant's parking lot and she works at the venue so that was her job. So Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson, and Zack Merrick rode in her car and Alex was in the passenger seat. HOW RAD IS THAT!?